Chapter 33 - Leaving The Hotel.

(Amy's POV)

"Sit on it and I'll close it up !" Ashton Laughed trying to close my suitcase up . It wouldn't close , I didn't understand how , it closed easily at home .

"Okay then ," I giggled jumping on to the suitcase which was sitting on the bed and crossing my track suit bottomed covered legs , clutching on to them and resting my head on my knees .

"Babe , how the hell did this close before ?" He asked me , pulling the zipper half way , so it was between my feet , and laying his head on my knees.

"Haven't a breeze ," I said kissing his head . He pulled the zipper ałl the way , kissing me before he got up .

He lifted me off the case bridal style and twirled me around , peppering my face in little kisses. I giggled and held onto him for dear life as my legs hung out in the air when he spun faster .

"Ash Put me down ! I'm getting dizzy !" I shouted , hoping he would put me down .

He did as I hoped and put me down so I was standing on his feet . He moved his feet and held my waist as if we were dancing . I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed the part of my face that wasn't covered by my hair .

"I love my Amy , more than I love myself . More than I love the boys, but don't tell them that. More than I love the girls . More than I love pizza.More than I love drumming . More than I love music . More than anything I've ever known . My Amy is my everything . She means the world to me and I hope I mean something to her . My Amy, The definition of fabulous . I hope she doesn't mind my constant giggling or bursting out into Wierd songs. I hope she doesn't mind watching movies with me at 3 in the morning when I can't sleep . My Amy , The Most Beautiful person to have ever walked the planet . I know she deserves better than Me , but I can't bare the thought of her moving on to another man , having him hold my Amy in his arms , telling her he loves her . I can't let it happen.I love her too mu-" I cut off his cute speech , that seemed as if he was talking to someone other than me , by kissing him .

He kissed back , holding on to me so I wouldn't fall as I was still on his feet . I pulled his neck down , so my lips became more forceful on his , in a non-painful way . Wouldn't want to go hurting Ashton Irwin now do I ? The 5sosfam will murder me for that , even if there is only a few of them.

He pulled away , needing breath ."You're so perfect Amy," he whispered against my lips , making my cheeks flush a bright red colour .

"R-r-really I'm not ," I stuttered on the first word , The sex-god that is Ashton Irwin just called me Perfect . Even though he's been my boyfriend for a while never , I'd never get used to him calling me beautiful or saying he loves me , it seems unreal . Oh god help me , I think I'm in love , as cheesy as it is.

"But baby , you are ," he kissed right underneath my ear and walked with me still on his feet . I jumped off because he couldn't see where he was going because I was blocking his view with my head .

He lifted both of our suitcases off the bed , but realised he left his fedora out of his suitcase ."Just great," he said , his dimples like craters while he frowned . He quickly opened up his suitcase just a little bit , folded his fedora and shoved it in.

"Let's go ," He said opening the door for me . I wheeled my suitcase out , my carry on hanging on my back . Ashton followed me out , both of us expecting to have to wait in the hall for everyone .

"So you're telling me that Amy got you a video message from Tristan Evans , the "man of your dreams" and you didn't tell me?!" Michael loudly whispered to Jamie . They were both sat with their backs against the railing that you can stand at to look at the lobby from the second floor , their legs tangled together and her head was on his shoulder . There was something unusual , but I couldn't place my finger on it .