Woofless/Rob THE WOOF PART 2

TIME SKIP TO NIGHT

So here we are Preston, Rob, Jerome, Matt, Mitch and I having a full on gamer turnoment. With junk food, soda, and games everywhere. The deal is the losers each have to buy a game of choice by the winner for the winner and it has to be over twenty bucks so I'm in it to win it if I want to lose twenty bucks and I really need some more entertainment.

Right now I'm in the lead with 5 points as we finish the COD phase and we're moving on to minecraft. We are going to play hunger games, draw my thing, dragons, dragon escape. battle dome, battle arena, capture the flag, capture the wool, and one in the quiver. So minecraft is the longest phase tonight and we are bringing more people to play battle dome and played it 3 times so we all could be team captain.

After hunger games, draw my thing, and dragons came dragon escape the game I fail at any day but I've been practicing my parkour skills with bodil and I'm almost as good as Adam. So when the game ended I wasn't paying attention and apparently I won.

"In yo faces, I won, I won" I chanted then sat back down in my chair now on to the rest of the challenges.

TIME SKIP TO END OF CHALLENGES

"I WON YOU BITCHES NOW GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND PRAISE ME" I shouted and sprang up from my chair. I had won every single challenge they through at me.Oh I forgot to tell you that losers also have to be winners servant for the rest of the year.

"Come at me bro" I shouted when Mitch pouted when I walked to the kitchen to refill my glass of root beer. I opened the fridge door getting out the bottle when I felt someones hand on my shoulder and they turned me around to reveal Rob.

"Hey good job today" He said smiling at me.

"Why thank you my kind sir I only am good at everything" I replied pouring the drink into my glass. All of a sudden I felt him crash his lips on to mine and sparks flew and I kissed back. When he pulled away my lips felt cold but they still had the feeling of his lips on mine.

"So umm I've been meaning to ask you for a while but would you like to go out sometime" He asked looking at me inthe eyes he seemed quite nervous.

"Why yes I would" I replied and skiped back out into the room to the guys trying to decicde what movie to see.

"Guys isn't it obvious we should go see the leg movie" I said in a duh voice. Everyone agreed and we headed out.

TIME SKIP TO MOVIE THEATER

"Alright I want a blue icee and m and ms" I said to them me and Rob were going to save seats while the rest of the boys got snacks.

"Alright go and get good seats before we get them for you" Matt said taking a step in the direction of the theater. Before he could go any further I grabbed Robs hand an took off running towards the theater and stopped right in front door and calmly into the room and carefully selected the best choice of seats for six people.

Once eveyone sat down and the lights faded, Rob grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly and smiled at me. We sat like this the entire movie.

A/N------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yaaaay I finally got it done!!!! So comment who you want to see next and if you give me the idea it gets dedicated to you. Leave a vote if you liked it!

BBYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!