~prolouge~ (Ross.)

Hello, I'm Slate. The guardian of all the dimensions.

I was wandering dimension 52 or, known as the earth dimension, making sure nothing was wrong. When I decided to explore the dimension's forest so I wandered a bit.

The tree leaves rustled and everything was normal, but than, the ground started shaking like crazy.

I knew what was going on. The dimensions were shifting. the Lucids were up to something. You see, earthquakes and other natural disasters are from rifts threw the dimensions, even the little ones. Thats why i protect the dimensions. To keep them, in balance. I tried to keep my ground but ended up falling backwards.

The shaking stopped.

I stood back up trying to figure out what the Lucids were trying to do. For all I know they could've been trying to attack someone but they definitely entered dimension 52. But who were they chasing down? Has someone seen them yet? What were those Lucids up to? I have to figure out before someone gets hurt. Something is going down and I need to figure out what is happening before the Lucids take someone to dimension Zero the, Forgotten dimension it doesn't have a number for its name it's just the word Zero. I walk out of the woods...

Heyo it's Ya Boi Ross So excited for this book!
1. What do you think happens next?
2. Follow me RossAckerman !

-Peace! 🏳️‍🌈

Edited by, zodiac

Note from zodiac~ yay! I'm doing the next chapter, almost finished with it anyway!