~Chapter 2~ (Ross)

Slates pov

There was a figure walking nearby. I got startled and swerved into a bush but I'm almost sure that some of my fur was visible

"Hey! Is anyone there?" I heard someone say it sounded like a girl, a teenager to be exact I poked my head out of the bushes. I warily started to speak.

"Greetings, I am Slate, Guardian of the dimensions." I spoke to the girl who had ginger hair and brown eyes.

"You're a wolf?!" She spoke, her eyes siding to the size of saucers.

"Yes. Yes I am" I spoke again

"W-well, anywho... I'm Bage." Bage stuttered.

A/N: Heyo it's Ross just so you guys know her name is pronounced Bay-Ge

"Hello Bage." I spoke in a kind tone.

"Well... I better get home before my mother gets worried about me. Bye" She spoke.

"Goodbye Bage." I said to her and the she was off.

~2 Hours Later at 5:34~

I decided to walk in the direction Bage walked in, hoping to find her. I walked up to a tall house with multiple windows lit up. I hid behind a bush as a tall woman who looked like Bage but older, walked out. It must be her mother. She had a trash bag, possibly. I looked over and I was right by, the trashcan. since it was dark enough, it was hard to see me. I darted to another bush closer to their front porch, Knocking a garden gnome over making a loud crash.

the woman who I thought was her mother turned her head and started towards me but turned and walked into their house. a couple minutes later Bage came out.

"Slate? Are you out here?" She asked softly.

"Shhhh. You must be careful or the Lucids might find you." I said popping my head out of the bush

"What are Lucids?" She asked

"Very bad creatures, as I am the guardian of the dimensions. they target anyone who sees me and you saw me so now they are targeting you. You must be very careful taking that shortcut by the woods. They can find you easily there, since the portal way opens there." I said.

"What will they do to me if they find me?" She asked, terrified.

"Well, when they find you they drag you to dimension 'Zero' The forgotten dimension. when you get dragged there you are left there, and the people who know you forget you forever. " I said, pulling out the 'r'
In forever, for dramatic effect.

"So why are you here?" She asked

"To protect you from the Lucids." I answered.

"And how will you do that?" She asked.

"I will aid you in a journey through the dimensions each time, one sees you just to make sure they can't find you." I spoke.