Splinter vs Shredder

Splinter came in the Foot clan lair. He noticed the turtles were tied up and Karai hanged from the ceiling.
Splinter:"Saki! What have you done to sons and daughter."
Shredder got up from his throne and extends blades.
Shredder:"You mean my daughter.."
Splinter:"She is not your daughter, Saki. Let my sons go!" He got into stance.
Shredder:"Very well." He nodded at Tiger Claw to untie the turtles. Tiger Claw unites the turtles and they grabbed their weapons. "Foot Clan, take care of the turtles. I'll take the rat." Karai was still hanging and struggling.
Karai:"Help!!" She dangled and swings.
Leo:"Hang on, Karai!" Leo ran to Karai and cuts the chains. Karai fell and Leo catches her before she hits the ground.
"I been saving you a lot lately." He chuckled and flirted with her.
Karai rolled her eyes and grabbed her tanto.
Karai:"Um I.."
Leo:"I know. You're not good at saying thank you. You're welcome. Now let's help the others." He ran with Karai and charged at the Foot Clan. Karai swings her tanto at some soldiers. "Nice move, Karai."
Karai:"Thanks." They both faced Tiger Claw.
Tiger Claw:"Come on, Reptile." Tiger Claw gets his guns and starts shooting. Leo attacked Tiger Claw while Karai dances around him and kicked him from behind.
"Karai:"Oversized cat." She swings her tanto at him.
Tiger Claw:"You think you can beat me? You're just a spoiled girl." He took a sword and blocked her attack.
The other turtles finished the Foot Clan off.
Leo:"Splinter!! Let's go!"
Splinter nodded and walked towards Leonardo.
Shredder:"I will finish you off, Rat!"
Splinter:"Maybe next time, Saki!"
Leo threw a smokebomb and disappeared with Splinter, Karai,  and his brothers. They appear in the lair and sits down.
Master Splinter walks into the dojo with Leo and Karai.
Karai:"I'm sorry, Father. I'm staying with my family now." Karai chooses to stay with her family and walked out of the dojo. Leo did the same and watched tv. They laid down together on the couch and both of them blushed and kissed each other.
Leo:"Karai.. Will you be my wife?"
Karai:"Yes." She answered with a nodded. They started to fall asleep together and holds each other close.