Hired For Harry

-Sapphire Elizabeth.

So I walking down the street, and then I felt someone grab me. I quickly looked up. A black hoddie with a blue mask pushed me into an ally and threw me against the wall He said an address and said I'd better be there. I got scared so I did what he said. My GPS said I was there. I saw this man take me to a waiting room.

"Right this way." I walked and saw a tall man dressed very formal. I was confused. Why would a black hoodie tell me to come to the nicest place on earth. Literally! This place had glass chanderliers, the floor was cleaner than ever, and the room was filled with roses and the walls were so shiny.

"Now, what's your name?" the man asked.

"Sapphire."

"Do you know why you're here?"

I slowly shook my head.

He chuckled."I am One Direction's manager." You'd expect me to be surprised, but I wasn't I'm not a big fan of One Direction. "So?" I asked.

"Harry is nightmare to the boys, to me, and to him. He gets drunk, he takes home a girl like twenty-four-seven. He's out of control."

"So?"

"Take care of him." After he said those words I started cracking up.

"You'd expect me to believe that you are their "manager" and that I'm going to take care of The Harry Styles. Trust me I had a past, and I'm not that easy to believe." I folded my arms.

"You want proof, I'll give you proof. You are truly a hardcore sapphire. You're parents must've known your personality before."

I pursed my lips and raised my elbows.

"A lot of people say my name describes who I am. What can I tell ya?"

"Niall Horan is about to enter this door. Just wait Sapphire, just wait." He said slowly. It was kinda creepy, but I rolled my eyes. A few seconds later Niall did walk through the door, but I wasn't crazy at all. Like I said, I'm not a fan. He was wearing a gray sweater and blue jeans. I didn't bother to look at them anymore.

"Hey! Niall, this is Sapphire."

Niall turned around and looked at me. "Isn't she beautiful?" The manager asked Niall. "Indeed."

"How old are you?" Niall asked. "19." Then Niall smiled. I sighed. Niall touched my face gently. I winced. I don't like people touching my face who I don't like. He looked me in the eyes and said,"Harry will love a beautiful and young girl like you." I looked away.

"Are you going to take care of him?" The manager asked.

"It's depends," I said. "How much dough are you going to spare?" I smirked. Let's face it. They are telling me to tame a tornado. They better pull out a real good price.

The manager pondered. He said the price and I agreed. I know Harry Styles lost control. It was all over the news. I know what's going to happen to me once I meet him, but let's face it, it's for a year. And I get to collect cash on my way. You can say I'm doing it for money, but I'm doing for me. I'm about to control and tame a tornado, but yes, I will tame the tornado.

The manager left the room, leaving me and Niall alone. "Good luck." Niall said. Niall left too leaving me alone.