Chapter 17 Just Bored

-Harry

So today I was playing with a rubber band because I was really bored. Then, I decided to watch a movie, but once the movie was over, I was bored again. So I decided to walk around my nieghborhood. I went to Starbucks for a little snack and drink. Then once again, I was bored and roaming around my town. I actually discovered some stuff that has been here for years but never noticed because addictions were too annoying. For instance, I realized there was bridal boutiques and bakeries. Not only that, I realized there was so many doctors around and more Starbucks. I realized there were a lot of State Farms. But most of all, I realized there was NANDOS! Niall probably already knew that, but I didn't.

You know, things won't change unless we make them change.

So after I roaming around like a complete idiot, I deicided to call people because I felt like it. LIKE A BOSS!

So I called Niall.

'Hey bro. What's up?", he said.

"I got bored so I took a walk. I think I walked a few blocks and realized there was Nandos."

"Wow. Um.......yeah..........uh uh..........awwwww some? I guess." he sounded pretty sarcastic.

"What?"

"Dude, Nandos has been there for years."

"Has it now?", I smiled.

"Dude what do you mean?", he asked.

I didn't answer.

"Dude."

I didn't answer.

"Harry? HEllo?"

Then I decided to call Sapphire.

-Sapphire Elizabeth

I was at the dressing room talking to the mothers about Mrs Miller. While we were waiting for the awards ceremony. All of a sudden I heard Harry call. He never called me before. I thought something was wrong.

"What's wrong Harry Styles?", I asked.

Everyone in the room stared at me.

"Do you mean Harry Styles from One Direction?", Nia asked.

"Yeah, I live in his house. I think of him as a dad.", Maddie replied. Everyone just stared. Nia and the girls' jaw dropped.

"Why is it so quiet there?", he asked. I put him on speaker.

"We are at a dance competition, and you are on speaker.", I giggled.

"Can you put Maddie on the phone?", he asked.

"Yeah." I gave Maddie the phone and she walked out of the room.