Chapter 7 Competition Time!

Hey Guys! Before you read Please read this. Dance Moms season 4 has just ended so I am going to skip some episodes. But I promise to keep you guys updated and update more. Lately I have been lazy and didn't want to update or write. My chapters are very short. I'm not energetic and I don't see anything as my first priority. I'm just saying.

-FloatingToSpace

-Sapphire Elizabeth

I drove back to the Abby Lee Dance Company to pick up Maddie. I drove back to Harry's house. Everyone was there. Maddie left and took a shower. There was a long moment of awkward silence. I had to cut the silence because the longer it got, the more awkward it got. It felt very uncomfortable. "Maddie has a performance coming up tomorrow, and I was wondering if you wanted to come. You know, disguised though."

"Yeah, I could come.", Niall said.

"Yeah, me too.", Said Zayn. And everyone said they could go except for Harry. I didn't really care if he went or not because he gives this nasty little attitude, he's so rude, and he does not know what the definition of manners is. I'm going to be honest, if couldn't care less. Maddie and the other girls are so young and adorable. Even though Abby is tough and loud, Harry just makes you feel insulted, uncomfortable, and a lot of words I do not want to say. But you need to understand, Abby teaches those girls though, and she makes you improve so much.

Louis and Eleanor were giggling and cuddling and all I did was turn around. There, we have Zayn. I really don't have any problems with Zayn. He's a nice guy and very silent. The nice part is like Niall and the silent part is like Harry. Zayn is very mature.

-Maddie

I wore my black leggings and white t-shirt. I went to my room and drifted to sleep.

-Sapphire Elizabeth Greene

I drove back to my house. I took a shower and watched some TV. I'm tired. I

.

.

.

.

.

Ring Ring! My alarm clock went. It was 6 o'clock. I got dressed, brushed my teeth, and combed my hair. I put on some light make up. I ate breakfast. I forced myself to eat. Then I brushed my teeth again and left to Harry's house. I unlocked the door using my key and saw Maddie on the couch already ready. We left and went to go to Abby Lee Dance Company. We got there. We rehearsed everything one more time and left for the bus. The bus drive is really long since we have to go to different states each time. We are all so tired and exhausted, yet our kids still have enough energy to dance. I guess that makes them skinnier.

"Mom, I'm nervous.", Maddie said to me. "What if I don't win?"

"Maddie, we have been to so many competitions and you rehearsed your solo every single day. I never heard you said that to me. Why are you nervous?"

"Well, Miss Abby wants Mackenzie to be more like me and if I don't win, I won't be a good example. I mean, I just got a few ballet classes and I need to nail my solo!"

I kissed her forehead. "You'll do fine."

Soon, we were there. We got off the bus, carried our luggages in, and I did Maddie's hair. Maddie likes to do the make up by herself so I just let her. Soon she went to change. She went out looking beautiful. "Mackenzie and Maddie. Come Here!" Miss Abby screamed.

We both walked up there. "Mackenzie, I have been telling you this for years, you must be more like Maddie. So you are going up there, on the stage, and you will win. Maddie, rehearse your solo." After I finished, Paige, Chloe, and Kendall rehearsed their trio. After that, we had to go down and watch them perform.

I looked back and saw Niall, Eleanor, Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Niall sitting down.

"Next up we have Maddie performing Ballerina!" Everyone clapped and cheered.

Maddie started to perform her solo and my jaw dropped. She looks beautiful and her hard work definitely paid off. If she doesn't win, I would not understand.