Chapter 2 Daughter

-Sapphire Elizabeth

I woke up and wore my black leggings and my I ❤️ NY t-shirt. I love it. I drove to Harry's house and he didn't wake up yet. I saw a light blue sweater on the floor. "Oh, Harry.", I sighed. All Harry does is take a girl home 24/7. I picked it up. And through it on the couch. I swept the floor and cleaned the tables. Every time, I always see a mess in the house. Then I saw Harry walking down the stairs. He was only wearing his pants. "Well, at least he was covering "it" up." I thought to myself.

"When were you in here?" He asks rudely.

"Your boss gave me the keys. I work here." I said in a duh tone.

I honestly have to say. Man, how rude can Harry possibly get? He spends his entire day getting drunk and taking every girl home. Before you know it, he will take home every girl in the world except for me. He will never get his hands on me.

Finally, the blonde came down.

"Harry, you said you love me." The slut said.

"She's just my........sister." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Yep, I'm Harry's sister.....um...uh....Summer." I said. "Nice to meet you." I held my hand out. She shook it. "McKaylee.", she said.

She got her sweater and left. "What the hell?!" I said.

"What?" He said.

"Yeah, she's my sister." I said in duh tone again.

"Well, you went along with it."

Gosh, it's like I'm talking to a hard damn wall! This is so frustrating, and I couldn't be anymore more upset.

"Well, I can't just say to her,"Hi I'm Sapphire Elizabeth Greene. I am Harry's hired girlfriend, it's pleasure to meet someone he just slept with."

"Sapphire, Sapphire Elizabeth Greene." He whispered to himself. "You have a lovely name." He said.

"Thank you." I said quickly.

Soon Niall and Louis arrived. Why do they always come? Do they not trust me with Harry? Do they think I am doing a bad job? Whatever the hell they are thinking, I could really care less. Anyway, I had a meeting with their manager yesterday.

*Flashback*

"Hello Sapphire. Pleasure to meet you again." We shook hands.He turned around and I rolled my eyes. I took me seat.

"How's Harry?", he asked.

"Good."

"Really?"

"No."

"And dear, why is that?"

"He gets drunk when I'm with him, and when I'm not. He takes a girl home every night, when I'm not there. I clean the entire house every day, but the next day, it's a mess again. It's like a tornado crashed into the house."

He pursed his lips.

"Anything else?"

He hits me. "No."

"You sure?"

No. "Positive."

"Well, I got something."

My hands were under my legs. "Do you reconize this beuatiful young girl?" He put a picture of my Maddie on the table.

I started breathing heavily. Yes. "No."

"Don't lie to me darling."

"She's my daughter."
"Not just any daughter, you're daughter. Not only that, the daughter of a man with millions of girls saying his name right this minute."

"Harry isn't the father!"
"Then, tell me who is."
"I-.....(sigh) I don't know. There was this one time where I was in college, and I had a crush. I found out he only went out with me just to know my friend. I found out and I got really depressed. I was stupid and I went to a bar and got drunk."

"And?"

"And, I couldn't remember and it just happened. Maddie happened. And that was a dream come true. She is my daughter, but not Harry's. If you show him Maddie he wouldn't know her, he doesn't even know me."

Author's Note:

HI! Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!! So, if you guys have any questions or ideas, I will do my best into answering them. I do hope you like my book. I'm also writing my own book called Sister. If you guys want to check it out, I would love to get more votes and reads on both. Stay tuned for the next chapter.

-@FloatingToSpace