Chapter 7

Jiyong felt like hitting something. He was about to burst. He saw someone at the other end of the hallway. He was in no mood for company. He took a left and went inside the comfort room.

With the rage he's feeling he just might punch anyone who crosses his path. Never before had he felt such thirst for violence. His heart was racing. He could almost hear his blood rushing through his veins. He braced himself against the cubicle's PVC frame. He was on the verge of hyperventilating.

"Fxxk it! Fxxk! Fxxk! Fxxk!!" He screamed. He kicked his foot against the cubicle's door until it fell off its hinges. The poor door bore the brunt of Jiyong's anger. He was still breathing harshly, but not as fast. He never had to resort to tantrums before because his lyrics were his outlet for all his angst and deep-seated emltions. For the first time his knack for putting his feelings into words failed him. His mind just went blank.

He stalked out of the room and almost collided with one of YG's staff. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jiyong-shi!" The staff greeted him with a bow. Jiyong bowed slightly in return and calmy told the man, "If I were you I'd use the one on the other floors. This one is out of order."

Jiyong walked straight down the hall towards the elevator. He pressed the button for the top floor. In a short while,, the doors slid open revealing their chief's office lobby. The PA looked up from the papers crowding her desk. He did not have an appointment but the PA did not look surprised that he was there.

"He's expecting you. Just go in."

He went straight inside. Not bothering to knock. He was no longer in danger of exploding in murderous rage but he was still seething.

"Took you long enough to get up here. Go on say what you want to say. You look like you might pop a vessel any minute now."

Jiyong bowed in respect but did not bother with the other niceties. He went straight for the kill. "Just send me the bill for the men's bathroom on the third. I'll always respect you, sir. You know that but sorry in advance for my language. I'm asking you to just give me a few moments to speak my fxxking mind. I won't ever forget how you helped me become who I am now but why did you have to interfere and play fxxking God between me and Dara? Waeyo, Sajangnim?"

He breathed deeply. For all his eagerness to vent at his CEO he suddenly was at a loss as to what to say next. The full reality that he just broke up with Dara finally sank in and he ran out of words to say. "Uli heeojyeoss-eo, Sajangnim. We broke up. Are you happy, now?"

"No, Jiyong, I am far from happy with the turn of events. You're not in the right state to listen to me now. Just know that whatever I did, I did because I want the best for both of you."

Sajangnim looked him in the eye. "You won't understand it now but this is not the right time for you. If you end up together I will even foot the bill for your wedding. That's how much I'm in favor of your relationship but now is not the time Jiyong. You might not understand it now but there is a reason for my actions."

Jiyong was slightly disappointed at his boss's response. He was expecting his Sajangnim to be in a rage just like him. He was looking forward to exchange words with him. He was itching for a fxxking fight. But true to form their CEO was still as predictably unpredictable as ever. His anger slowly dissipated in the face of such calm.

Yang Hyun Suk stood up. He patted Jiyong at the back. "Now, if you'll excuse me I have urgent stuff on the 3rd floor that needs to be dealt with."

Yang Hyun Suk left the room at a swift pace. It was as if the future of his company rested on the prompt restoration of the 3rd floor men's comfort room. They both got in the elevator. The silence that followed would have made Jiyong uncomfortable under ordinary circumstances but he was preoccupied with his thoughts. Nothing made sense anymore. One thing kept going on and on in his mind and it was the fact that they were no longer together.

The elevator stopped at the 3rd floor. The older man got off. Jiyong took a step to follow him. Hyun Suk held up a hand to stop him. "Stay there. Let me deal with this. Go home and rest and don't think I won't send you the bill. You still have to take responsibility for your actions. We'll talk again when you're no longer this distraught."

Just as the elevator doors were closing, Yang Hyun Suk called out to him, "And don't do anything stupid."