Chapter Two

《The Pride An Empress》

⠀⠀⠀⠀
|| Akashi ||

⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Kono yarou!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀
"I said to bow down. My orders are absolute."

⠀⠀⠀⠀
They were all on their knees, doing a grovel. They shook in fear, the crowd of students watching the scene as I stood there, above all the boys.

"Don't you think they've had enough? You making them kneel down before you is already such a big punishment." I turned my head, noticing the leader of the Holy Knights.

"Kaname, shouldn't you know by now? All my orders are absolute, no one shall step out of that line." I stated at him as he gave a soft chuckle, confusing me.

"Akashi-san, shouldn't you get going? You have school of your own to go to, dear Empress." I gave out a slight 'tch' before relying back. "Till next time then, Kaname."

I turned around, grabbing my bag from the wall as a path was made for me in the crowd. I gave in a deep breath before looking to the side, a reflection on the window.
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Blue eyes..."

⠀⠀⠀⠀
I covered my left eye, before starting to walk back to the school. No one was outside, meaning it already started. The principal was there, painting the cement out of the paint on it.

"Ohayo." I greeted to him as he smiled at me, before I started to walk in, taking my blouse out of the skirt, and opening buttons and tying it.

Before opening the doors from both ways, people staring as I ignored it before walking to my desk, putting head buds in as I played on my phone.

"Aka-chan, you seem to be late." I shot my head up, seeing Natsume with a smile as I took my other ear piece off to listen to him more.

"Did you hear about it?" I raised my eyebrow, intrigued by what he was trying to explain to me. "Hear about what? Natsume."

"Tonight, there's going to be some war here. A way to finish everything up between Tojo and Oga." My eyes widen, upon hearing the two's name.

"Not the best match." I then smirked, putting my hand on my cheek as I leaned on it, looking over to the window beside me, which wasn't broken.

"But an intresting match indeed." I say, as I glance to him as he smiled, nodding at me. Soon we heard a large crash, our eyes widening as wind gushed out, blowing on my hair.

I looked down, my notebook missing from my desk. I stood up, looking around for my notebook as I found it on the floor, on the other side of the room. I ran towards it, Natsume behind me following.

"Someone bowled up a fight, throwing some bat out the window." He informed me, and just when I was about to grab the notebook from the floor, someone had stepped on it, ripping it in half.
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Kusottubae!"
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Haah? Want to pick a fight?! Bring it on!"
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Temae..."

⠀⠀⠀⠀
My bangs were covering my eyes, a flaming background with red aura sipping out from my body, the two boys that picked a fight with each other froze, blue lines appearing on their sides as they paled.

"Oy, why don't I throw you guys out the window?" I hissed at them as I cracked my knuckles. They shook, hugging each other before doing a round house kick which made them go flying out the window.