Chapter Five

volleyball or die》
⠀⠀⠀⠀

|| Akashi ||
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Oi! What's the meaning of this! Akame shouldn't be expelled!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Why would one of the Rokkisei oppose to this? And trying to save a delinquent like her."
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Who are you, to speak so lowly of me?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀
My intense glare was at the Guidance Counselor. He annoyed me, someone that looked down on me.

"Shouldn't you be happy that delinquents like her are leaving?" He asked once again, before I was on the brim of almost losing my patience.

"But she should get better treatment then the Rokkisei! She herself is an Empress! I do not agree with this!" Ichiro continued to back me up.

"Silence!" He yelled, making Ichiro stop and look back. "Unless you would like to get expelled with her too, you one of the Rokkisei shall keep shut about this."

That was when I lost it. I grabbed the metal ruler in his pencil holder, as I cut his table in half.

He tumbled back in fear of me. "You do not belittle an Empress. Bow on your knees, and grovel before me. That is what a peasant must do."

My eyes stared daggers at his, cold sweat going down his forehead. "Ichiro, leave us. I'll finish this." I ordered, he gave me a nod before leaving outside the room.

"Oi! What are you doing here?!" It was Oga Tatsumi's voice, he was screaming. Soon after I saw all the people that were part of yesterday's incident.

"E-Empress!" They yelled all surprised to see me here. I gave them a glance, before all of them bowed, only to see Tojo forcing Oga to bow.

After I took my gaze of them, and back to the Guidance Counselor which sat on the chair acting tough once again, the students shifted beside me.

"I oppose to being here and getting expelled. Why must I? You know what will happen once I leave." I glared, having the baby of Oga's head start to talk gibberish.

"Gomen, but we can't understand you." I instructed, he pulled a pouty face with a sweatdrop as I look in front of me.

"Could there be any other way?" I demanded an answer from them. I didn't want to get expelled, not now and not again.

"In a few weeks there with be a festival. You will finish this off there, but not in a fight, but in a sport."

| | ● ○ ● ○ | |

"Hah? Volleyball?" I asked Ichiro beside me as I gave in a sigh. I crossed my legs. 'What a patethic way to settle things.'

"Did you finish the homework we need for math?" He asked me as I lazily put up the notes and the work sheet up for him to see.

He blew a whistle, taking it out of my hands and looked at it. "I'm not surprised, you really did skip a grade."

"Thanks." He placed my notes and worksheet back on my desk as they all stood up to greet the teacher.

"Ohayo." They all resonated, bowing down to the teacher before sitting back down in their desks.

I just stayed on my desk, sitting down watching them all do that. I was the only one that could do that, even teachers bow to me.
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Oh, Akashi-sama, you've been transferred to a different class."
⠀⠀⠀⠀