Chapter Six

volleyball wars》
⠀⠀⠀⠀

|| 3rd ||

⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Furuichi, the volleyball!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀
Akashi ordered for the volleyball, and of course she was the one who got it. In ease, she was able to make an easy yet powerful spike.

Not even Himekawa was able to receive it properly without it going to the side due to how strong the hit was.

"Shit! Does she plan to kill someone with that hit?!" Many of the male's inside the room were shocked, how a normal hit was powerful.

"Since we're all here now, why don't we pick positions." Furuichi suggested as everyone agreed with him and gathered around.

"Hm, in order to win we need to put each person at their best spot." He looked through some guide book.

While Akashi was just there, an experienced volleyball player which they could've easily asked.

"Look, there's a position for someone that's good at receiving the volleyball." He turned the book around and showed the group.

"You mean the Libero?" Akashi asked, walking in to the conversation as Furuichi read the information out loud.

"There are some restrictions, but they can switch with anyone in the back row and is the defensive specialist. His uniform is different from the rest of the teams, kinds like the best guy on the team."

Akashi sweatdropped, her hand laying on her waist once again as they all had a different type of idea on their minds.

"Does that mean he's the the captain?" Oga asked, tensed as Kanzaki asked as well. "If so, I'll take that position."

"Baka," Akashi finally said something about their argument. "I'll take the position of captain."

"I mean, she did teach us the basics for volleyball... I guess we'll have her for Libero." Natsume butted in, as others agreed.

"My spot on the field is ranged from a middle blocker, setter and wing spiker. Or you can say that I'm an ace. I can't take on the job of a libero since they are the defensive of the team."

⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Then I'll take the position of helping carry the team."

⠀⠀⠀⠀
Kunieda stepped in, as a volleyball had hit Furuichi straight on the face, almost knocking him out.

Akashi smirked, walking over to Hilda with the same idea in mind. "If you can receive our serves, be the libero."

Many of the boys in the room stopped trying to be the libero at that point, but Kunieda still stood high and proud.
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Bring it on."

⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Sounds fun."

⠀⠀⠀⠀
Hilda held the ball in her hand, as she was the first one to give Kunieda a serve from the opposite side of the court.

"Are you ready?" Hilda asked, almost in a taunting matter as Kunieda got in a receiving position. "I just have to receive your serve, right?"

Members of the Red Tails were getting pissed, yelling at Hilda yet not at the Empress since they know they don't stand a chance.

"Women are... so petty." Natsume and Kanzaki uttered, watching the scene in front of them from the sidelines.

Akashi moved backwards, shushing the entire gum as Hilda instantly preformed a jumping serve.