Rebirth

(Marcel's Loft)

Aria's POV.

The day Klaus saved me from the demons I thought were going to overcome me, he also handed me over to Marcel so he could look after me due to Klaus being anchored to the werewolves with moon rings, but also so people would believe that he was grieving from the loss of his child as he locked himself indoors along with Elijah being there for support.

The truth is that the day Klaus found me, just before then he gave his daughter to Rebekah to look after and to give her a fresh start so the supernatural beings in New Orleans wouldn't go after her.

That night Klaus tried to compel me to think that his daughter had died in the cross fire between the werewolf feud, but what he didn't know is that I had a vervain bracelet/ locket on my wrist. I of course went against my better instincts and pretended to be compelled for Klaus' and Hayley's sake, not the baby's.

Once I started to live with Marcel for the past few month's, we had a relationship that developed. We had a sort of no-strings-attached thing going on, although we wouldn't let it get in the road of our friendship.

Marcel is also still trying to help me with my bloodlust problem, and we don't know weather its just me being a hybrid witch-vampire or being a Siphoner that is making me want more blood every minute of the day.

I haven't even been in the quarter because my bloodlust is that strong, in fact I have only been in Marcel's new loft and stood at the docks by myself for a few minutes every week for fresh air. But the plus side is that I can now stand around Davina and Cami without wanting to drain their blood, although Marcel would still be in the room.

However today is something new that I'm trying, I'm going to go into the quarter with Cami by my side. Oh, and with about four to five cups off coffee since Marcel says it helps with the cravings. And today I also get to go back to my apartment since I haven't been there for a few months now, but I've been letting josh crash there to keep it tidy for me.

After me and Marcel spend the morning doing our thing, I go over to the piano in a tank-top and shorts to play the piano he bought for me to play in the loft so I don't get bored.

I begin to play Beautiful Birds by Passenger as it's the song I've been practising for Davina, and as soon as I've mastered it completely, I'm going to play it for her in Rousseau's. I've been having trouble with learning new songs ever since I turned.

"Do you remember when we were two beautiful birds?

We would say when the morning would come,

You are silver and blue like the moon when it's new,

I was gold as the summer sun.

But one day you asked for a different song,

One that I just couldn't sing,

I got the melody sharp and the words all wrong,

Those were the last days of spring." I finish singing, and I finally press the last Key as Marcel places his hands on my shoulder's. I rest my head on his hand as I look up at him behind me to see him just in a pair of boxer shorts with his bare chest against my back.

"Beautiful." He tells me, and I smile then kiss his hand before overlapping my hands over his.

"Thank you." I tell him as I stand up to face him whilst place my hands around his neck. And he then goes down my neck and starts to trail kisses along it "I should get ready." I tell him as my eyes close in delight to the feeling.

"What's the hurry?" He asks me between the kisses.

"It's not me, Cami should be here shortly-" I cut myself off with a moan in pleasure as he nibbles down on my collar bone. I then make him stop when I grab his face gently with one hand, and pull his forehead against mine.