Red Door

(Davina's and Aria's Family Cabin)

Aria's POV.

When I finally reach the door of the cabin with Klaus and Cami following In tow, I see Davina with her head bleeding slightly near a table with Kaleb hovering over her and checking her. I try to walk in, but I can't.

"You haven't been invited in." Klaus tells me.

"Kaleb, how is she?" I ask him as Cami walks past me and into the cabin.

"We should get her to a hospital." Cami tells me as she looks at the blood.

"Oh. Hello, darling. Back to huff and puff and blow the house down?" Kaleb asks Klaus as he refers to earlier when Klaus smashed a window.

"You know, it's funny how often a person's sharp tongue can end up cutting their own throat." Klaus says unamused.

"Klaus, he's just a kid. Give him a break." I sigh at Klaus, but my eyes don't move from Davina.

"Yeah, she's right. You know, you may want to try a bit of lavender under your pillow. Does wonders for stuck-up pillocks with anger issues." Kaleb suggests.

"Not a bad idea, but Kaleb, focus on my sister." I tell Kaleb, and he does so.

"I promised not to kill Davina. I said nothing of this insolent sod." Klaus refers to Kaleb, and Cami gets up and stands near us at the door.

"Klaus, a minute ago, you had the opportunity to kill your father with this thing, and you didn't. You're not going to kill this kid with it, either!" Cami refers to the white oak stake in Klaus' hand.

"Fine." Klaus sighs defeated.

"Thank you." Cami says relieved, and Klaus reluctantly hands her the white oak stake, along with the keys to the SUV.

"Go get the car. Let's take her to hospital." Klaus tells her, and she smiles before leaving "You've got a way with words." He says to Kaleb once Cami leaves.

"Well, I've travelled." Kaleb tells him as he stands up, and walks over to me and Klaus.

"You seem to have crossed continents to order to weasel your way into Davina's good graces, thereby meddling in my family business. Strange, isn't it?" Klaus smiles at him until Kaleb smirks "Unless it's your family business. You know, ever since my mother and Finn, I was wondering when you might make an appearance, Kol." He says to Kaleb, and I look at them both confused.

"Then the jig is up!" Kaleb says as he laughs and bows dramatically to Klaus, and Klaus smiles "Hello, brother!" He says, and my eyes widen at them.

"Brother, Klaus what is this?" I nearly shout at them.

"Aria, meet Kol, my little brother, older than Rebekah. He has soul-jumped into the body you know as Kaleb." Klaus explains to me, and I turn to look at a smirking Kaleb.

"How long?" I ask him.

"Say around the beginning of summer." Kaleb, or Kol now tells me.

"So Davina doesn't even know who Kaleb is, you've been lying to her? Me even." I ask him, and he nods his head as he glances at Davina.

"It's not that I begrudge you hitching a ride back to the land of the living. It's just that you're making all the wrong friends, brother. And, I have half a mind to show you how wrong you are." Klaus tells him.

"But you're not going to do that, are you? Because Aria and your little blonde friend told you to leave me alone." Kol says, and Klaus begins to laugh "I'm curious, does she take one of those little baggies out when she takes you for a walk?" He say, and Klaus stops laughing.