Wheel Inside The Wheel

(The Mikaelson Compound)

Aria's POV.

As I wake up, I shoot up into a sitting position to find myself in an unfamiliar bed, although I think I'm in the Mikaelson Compound. I then climb out of the bed and ignore the little dizziness in my head, and look down to see I'm in a white tank top and black leggings so I slip on some shoes near a chair and place the jacket on that was laying on it. I then head out of the room and straight down to the courtyard to leave.

"Where are you going?" I hear Hayley's voice before I can even reach the exit, so I turn around to see her and Klaus on the balcony.

"To Rousseau's, I need a drink. Then I'm going to find Elijah." I tell them as I try to walk away, but Klaus' voice stops me.

"You're too weak to leave the compound, and we are already searching for my brother." Klaus tells me.

"Then let me help." I tell them.

"You need to rest." Hayley tells me.

"No, I need a drink." I tell them before vamp speeding out of compound, but end up stopping in an ally way not even around the corner from the compound due to the dizziness.

(Skip to Rousseau's)

When I get to Rousseau's, I immediately wave over the bartender.

"Whiskey with Gin." I tell him, and he goes to get my order as I rest my elbows on the bar with my fingers rubbing my temples.

"Fancy meeting you here?" I hear a familiar voice say after my drink is placed in front of me, and I slightly look to my right to see Finn sitting next to me.

"Not that fancy, seeing as one my only friends work here, but clearly not to day." I say as I look behind the bar to see only the male bartender who served me. I then take a sip of my whiskey and gin.

"I've never met anyone who drinks whiskey and Gin, together." Finn says interested, and I remember something Marcel once told me.

"Well, marcel did tell me about your family, and he said you did spend nine-hundred years daggered in a coffin. So I'm guessing you won't know much about the twenty-first century." I say to him, then down some of my drink.

"Are you okay?" He asks me, and I sigh, but just keep looking straight towards the liquor cabinet that has a mirror and the reflection of me and Finn sitting where we are.

"Well, Vincent Griffiths possessed body, if by okay you mean been drained of my magic and energy by yourself and your mother and me feeling like crap, then yeah, I'm fantastic." I tell unenthusiastically as I turn to look at him for the rest of my drink before I furrow my eyebrows in confusion "To channel me, you must have something that belongs to me, but I haven't found anything missing. What was it?" I ask him curious.

"The night you first met my brother, Kol, you gave him your blood to heal. Although my mother took it as an advantage against her foes. But now Kol has seemed to... Escaped my mothers hands of nature." He tells me, and I get angry for Kol betraying me, but that was probably before he realised how much he liked my sister.

"You said your mother's foes, not yours?" I ask him intrigued.

"Well, at the moment my brothers are my foes. I was hoping you would be my ally, with persuasion of dinner tonight." He tells me with the same flirtatious smile his brothers have. Is he flirting with me? I then turn to the bartender and signal him for another drink.

"Now why would I do that?.." I trail off in confusion as I turn back to look at him, but he isn't there. The only thing there is a burnt piece of sage and napkin with 8:00pm Rousseau's written on it on it "Vision encounters." I mutter to myself.