Dating Sites Part 1

Thankfully, our world of sociopathic, strange and awesomely weird people, have made many different types of dating sites. As a curious teenager who doesn't know the word no, I have...I guess you could say "researched", this topic for a couple years. Without actually knowing that I was doing research. It's like learning through a game.

Anyway, back to the main topic. I was planning on just telling you what kinds of sites are out there. But, I decided that would be way too short and I didn't want to disappoint anyone.

When you or someone you know (or do don't know) is on a dating site, you must be very careful and weary of some people. Just like a creepy next-door neighbor or someone at work, there are people out there who may not care about you or what you're like. Now, not all of those people are psychopathic loonies. You have to look out for yourself and your family and friends. I obviously can't tell you who is friend or foe, but I want you to be careful with who you let into your life. Not everyone is out to plan your upcoming death. Don't be dramatic about it, or do, whichever you want.

Types of dating sites; the list goes on and on for miles. There are christian dating sites, atheist dating sites. You can find a site on Facebook called Zoosk. I found my dad on there...awkward. Just kidding. I have found sites that offer BDSM kind of relationships. There are many of those cougar dating sites. For those who don't know what a cougar is (besides the animal), it's a woman who goes for younger men. Like my mother.

I'm not going to tell you what's sites are the best because what do I know about it? Absolutely nothing, that's what.

Although, lately I have been on this one specific site. I won't tell you the name of course. I met someone on there, a very sensitive man. I can't call every male I meet a man you see, this...was a true man. He kept nice and clean, but just enough edginess to add some mystery. He had amazing, bright blue eyes and black, thick hair that was always combed. After a few months of long Skype chats and dinner dates over a webcam, we decided to meet up face-to-face.

As I waited in the five-star like resturant, I had ordered a glass of wine and made sure not to spill any on my black, semi-tight dress that had a nice heart shape neckline. I wanted to look beautiful for him, he deserved better than me. For some reason he is going to be here, for me, with me. I do hope that this relationship could last a long time, long enough for it to grow into a commitment and a legally signed piece of paper.

My eyes hit the opened door for a moment and in came Daniel. The man I will meet in person for the first time. He started looking around the room, and his eyes fell on me. I smiled and waved slightly, not wanting to stir up any attention. He reciprocated my movements and walked towards me.

He stood by the table and held his hand out to shake, "It's nice to finally meet you in person." I took his hand.

"You too." I gestured to the seat across from me and he sat down.

The dinner was lovely, he was wonderful, and our conversation never stopped once. I had a great time and regretted noting at all. It went perfectly and I hope he had a delightful time.

To Be Continued...