Chapter 6

HARRY P.O.V

"Lets go look for Louis guys" Liam said.

We see Louis but he's not alone he's with Selena and he's hugging her. He is hugging my Selena. She sees us coming towards them, has she been crying? She says something to Louis and leaves.

"Was Selena crying ?" I ask Louis.

"Why do you care ? Harry you been rude to her all this time." He says.

"I'm just asking. So, was she crying?" I ask again.

"She knows Harry." He says.

"She knows what?"

"she knows you cheated on her Harry, that's why she was crying I couldn't keep it from her anymore you keep making her feel like shi.t and she doesn't deserve that." He says.

"Why did you tell her Louis ! It wasn't your fuck.ng place. You know I love her and I'm still deeply in love with her and what happen in France was a mistake!" I scream and push him.

"I loved her and you didn't care you still went after her. I still love her too and I'm not letting you hurt her and I'm definitely going to let you take my chance away again."

"She was in love with me , you had no chance with her Louis." I said.

"Guys lets go this isn't the time or the right place." Liam said.

I Leave to call Selena but she doesn't pick up, I need to go to her house.

____

After knocking at her door for numerous amount of times, she opens up.

"Can I come in?" I ask.

she doesn't say anything , she just moves aside letting me in.

"I'm sorry." Barely speaking up.

"For what? Lying? cheating? Blaming me for everything that's going?" She asks.

"For everything."

She just looks at the floor and doesn't say anything.

"I'm sorry for everything, I'm sorry for cheating.. Selena it was a mistake, I did love you and I'm still in love with you." I grab her hands but she pulls them away.

"I don't care anymore Harry, what's done is done. I'm going on tour with all of you get it over with and we are both going to act normal and be nice to each other for the sake of the others but after tour we are never speaking or seeing each other again.. I regret giving my all to you and I hate you so much. Please leave." She said pointing at the door.

"Selena let me explain everything." I say.

"Leave! Go I don't want to see you anymore !" She tries to pull me up , so I get up and walk to the door.

"Please I love you!" I say.

"Now!" She screams and throws a coffee mug at me but she misses and it breaks.

I leave but I didn't want to.

Tour starts in 1 week and I don't know what I'm going to do to fix all of this.