Chapter 27

Selena P.O.V

To:Harry
Forgive me?

I press send. Maybe Louis is right Harry is pulling me back into all of this mess that I was trying to get out of months ago..well he did get me back into it all over again because here I'am an hour later asking for his forgiveness for ending something that is wrong and should of never happened.

_____
I wake up and right away I check my phone but no reply from him and I find my self calling him.

"Selena?" A female voice greets me..Kendall.

"Hey girl is Harry around?"

"No, he forgot his phone here last night. I was going to let you know yesterday after a text you send him." Did he sleep with her? She read my text. Fûck.

"Can I ask you something?" She snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah sure?"

"What does Harry have to forgive you about?" She questioned with a serious tone.

"We got in a argument over nothing."

"You don't just argue over nothing Selena but I hope you guys fix things." Her tone changes sounding like she wasn't happy with the answer I gave her.

_____

"We need it..you need it!" Mariana insisted that I should throw a party but I'm not in the mood for one, all I'm capable of doing is just worry about the results of the test I didn't want to take any time soon, I should be hearing from them soon.

"A pool party sounds great, right Caleb?"

"Totally! Sel you don't have to worry about anything will invite the closest people..something little and fun!" Caleb agrees.

Well if they put it like that, I guess it's not a bad idea. "Alright but it's a little party." I make sure they keep it in mind.

"A little party." Caleb nods.

_____

It's Friday and I decided to pick up my results which I forgot I had said I preferred to pick them up and apparently they had called but I didn't pick up.. probably true. I have been declining calls expect for my family's and work related.

I get home and I greet the guest have arrived but it seems that Caleb and Mariana don't know what 'little' means. I hurry to my room and change outfit.

 I hurry to my room and change outfit

_____

Kendall P.O.V

"Guys I'm glad you made it!" We all turn to the door and Selena makes her way to us, she takes a sit next to me.