Chapter 9

HARRY P.O.V

"Did you find Selena?" I asked Caleb.

"Yea she was waiting in line to use the restroom" He said pointing to the woman's restroom.

"Did you see Louis?"

"Yea he was on his way to the restroom." He laughed and then took a sip of his drink.

Right, well he is never going to get in the woman's restroom. Knowing that Selena and Louis were together made me jealous because she is mine, he will never have a chance with her not as long as I'm around.

Selena made it back , those beautiful lips were red and swollen.. just like Louis's.

"More drinks." Said Louis putting the tray on the table and looking at Selena.

Something happen. Why would she do this to me?, She said she still loved me.

I make my way to where Selena is and I take a sit next to her, put my arm around her and pull her closer to me.

"Was it good? Did he make you come like I did? Does he know I taught you what you know" I asked her my voice full of anger and jealousy.

"What?" She asked.

Does she think I'm stupid?

"You fucked him, didn't you?"

She pushed me and I grab her arm and push her towards Louis.

"Here mate what was mine is yours now."

"Harry no stop" I hear Niall say but I ignore him

I walk towards them and look at Selena up and down then I look at Louis. "Just know I will always have something of hers, that you will never have. If you now what I mean." I say and then I walk away.

I was referring to her virginity, It was low of me to say that but I let my anger and jealousy get the best of me. I love her and I hate seeing her with somebody else, specially Louis.

___

SELENA. P.O.V

"Well what a fun night." Caleb says.

"Ugh my heels are killing me and honestly I'm tired to deal with all of this." I say making my way to the couch.

*Beep*

"Let me guess Harry ? He looks very sexy when he is mad."

"Caleb you are crazy and no its Louis." I say while looking at my phone.

"Well bitch read it out loud."

Louis: Are you okay?, Can I see you right now?

"What the fuck, girl what is going on between you two? You're saying yes right?"

"I'm saying no I had enough for tonight." I yawn.

"Enough of him? Are you sure?" He raised his eyebrows.

Me: I'm fine thanks, I'm sorry for everything that happen tonight and I think its better if we see each other another time.

"Caleb.. I threw my self at him and told him to take me home after you left."

I don't know what happen to me tonight with Louis., I cant stop thinking about him and his lips on mine.

"OH MY GOD!, you go bitch! Girl was Harry your last?" Caleb took a sit next to me.

"No it was embarrassing he didn't want to, no there was another guy but not worth talking about."

"Did he tell you he didn't want to?" Caleb asked following me upstairs to my room.

"Well no he said it wasn't right because Harry was there and-"  Caleb interrupts me.

"He wanted to but he was being respectful towards Harry."

"Caleb it was wrong I still love Harry but tonight I felt something between Louis and I." taking a sit on the toilet and wiping my make up off.

"Yea his hardness." He laughs

I love Caleb he never fails to make me smile.

"Shut up! I like him Caleb."

"Wait I never told this to anyone but even when I was with Harry I felt something between us but I just brushed it off." I bite my bottom lip.

"Girl why didn't you tell me this until now. Selena let it happen who cares."

"I care because I don't want Harry to get hurt."

"Its time to move on Selena, be happy, enjoy your life let him hurt he will get over it."

*Beep*

Louis: Don't be. I'm sorry if I made you upset, trust me I did want to take you home with me and make love to you but Harry was there. I miss your lips on mine. x

I smiled at his message. Caleb is right Its time to move.

"You are right."

"Invite him over" Caleb says.

Me: I understand.

Me: I miss yours on mine, Lunch tomorrow? x

Louis: 1:00 pm. you pick. I'll let you rest babe.

"Caleb I have lunch with him tomorrow."

"Caleb?"

He was tired 5 mins. and he was out. Harry and I cant be anymore its time to move on its going to be hard with everything going on. How am I going to do it on tour?