Lillie Kahele Pt. 2

Serena's POV :
That scene, makes me want to kill Lillie even more!

Lillie is calling Ash stupid, a dummy, and even more... Then I'll treat her the same way....

~after school~

Its time. I ran to the Nurse Joy's Clinic. I quickly grab syringe without Nurse Joy noticing. "Uhh, why are you here?" Nurse Joy asked. "I was finding one of my belongings, guess it wasn't here..." I lied. "Oh, may I help you find it?" She asked. "No thank you." I replied.

"Hey Lillie!" I shouted. "Hey, what's up?" Lillie said, walking towards me. "I want to show you something cool, follow me!" I lied. "Okay!" Lillie said.

I lead her to an empty room that has a big box. "Uhh, where is the 'cool' thing you're talking about?" Lillie asked. "This is the cool thing I'm talking about." I smirked while holding a syringe. "Wha-" Before Lillie could finish, I stab her with a syringe and she fell asleep.

I dragged her into the small box and locked it. I ran out of school and head to my house.

~At Serena's House~

I tied Lillie to my basement and wait for her to wake up. Lillie finally opened her eyes. "Wh-What is this place? S-Serena?!" Lillie screamed. "HOW DARE YOU TREAT ASH LIKE THAT?! NOW I WILL TREAT YOU HOW YOU TREAT HIM!" I shouted.

"N-No! Serena! Don't! Please I beg you!" Lillie screamed. "Too late.." I said. Lillie shrieked.

And that's the end of Lillie's life...

The next day Ash nor any student can find Lillie. Ash texted Lillie many times, but she won't answer.

After a few weeks Lillie still did not come.

The police arrived at school.

They scouted many places and found out that the box in the empty room was gone..

The police said that the murderer kidnapped Lillie and tortured her.

The police questioned Serena but can't link her into any crime.

Serena stalks Ash until he has returned home safely.

Then Serena went to her house...