Aria Elle

Serena's POV :
President of the Cooking Club,

Mallow Mao...

Having a crush on MY Senpai isn't the only thing that I hate about you. The other thing is you have destroy the chances of being the president of the cooking club to my one and only FRIEND.

And that is Aria, Aria Elle.

I know that Aria likes Ash, but I will get rid of her the nice way..

I ran up to Mallow and starts to speak to her. "Mallow, may I join the cooking club?" I asked. "Of course!" Mallow replied.

"Thanks! See ya later then!" I shouted. "See ya!" Mallow said cheerfully.

As I was walking, Aria got a phone call, so I decided to sneak up.

"Hello?" Aria said.

"I told you to stop calling me when I was in school!"

"Today? Again?"

"B-But, you said that was a one time thing!"

"50 dollars? Well, if it doesn't hurt then... Okay..."

And she ran away, what was that?

~lunch~

I ran up to Aria but I can't find her. I decided to go look for her upstairs on the rooftop. Then I heard a faint noice.

I sneaked to the voice and heard Aria and Nini (Another cooking club member and Aria's Best Friend).

"You know Nini, I wanted to tell you something.." Aria said.

"You can tell me anything. After all, I'm your friend and would always be there for you." Nini replied.

"Okay... So, its about my father. Not long after my mom died. My father been drinking... Alot..."

"Oh no!"

"Sometimes he would come home drunk.. And he would come into my room and... He would just... Just forget about what I said okay?"

"Your father did what?"

"I said just forget about it!!"

RING! RING!

"Sorry for being angry... I was abit mad.. And also, see you after school..." Aria said trying to avoid eye contact with her friend. "Okay, if you don't wanna talk about it then, bye.." Nini said.

I must know about this...

I grab a piece of paper and started to write a note. I don't care about Mallow right now.

'Dear Aria,

Please meet me at the school's rooftop behind the vents.

I want to talk about...

Domestic abuse'

'That should do the trick'. I thought.

~the next day~

Aria walked up to her locker. "Huh? What's this?" Aria said to herself. "Domestic Abuse..." Aria murmur that is audible enough for me.

~lunchtime~

I waited on the rooftop behind the vents. Finally Aria came.

"Oh! So, Serena. Your here to talk about... Domestic Abuse?" Aria asked. "Yes.. I've been... Eavesdropping.. And I'm sorry for that. But, I know that something is bothering you. Tell me. What did your dad do?" I asked.

"Well my dad... He.. He... He cried..." Aria said truthfully.

"The thing is, my dad is in debt for 3 years now. I tried helping him to find money. But, the only way to get money fast is just... Gross..." Aria continued. "What is the name of the person that your father is in debt with?" I asked curiously.