Yandere Mother

Serena's POV :

~In Serena's Dream~

I walked down to my basement as I saw the corpse of Lillie. I laugh miraculously over her body.

Then I noticed, that there is a tape, I picked it up and decided to play it.

And before I know it, I have woken up.

~End Of Serena's Dream~

I woke up rethinking of what I just saw.

I quickly ran to the basement, and there is the tape...

I played it and this is what it says:

'Hi, I am Proff. Augustine Sycamore. You probably never heard of me before. But here is how my life is ruined by one girl...

In Akademi High, the news broke out. The news said that there have been numerous murder in the school. They have not know yet who did it.

Me myself, as a Proffesor, wanted to solve this crime once and for all.

I began searching around school, and something caught my eye.

A student which is a girl was stalking a male student. I decided to look her name up. Her name is Grace, Grace Yvonne. I think that I have solve the crime. The murderer is a student, the student that is a Yandere. Killing people for her love.

I called everybody and declared that Grace is the murderer. I explained everything. But her acting was... Unbelievable...

She cried nonstop and called me a fraud, arresting female students to get fame. And everybody believed her.

And my reputation dropped. I'm not a Proffesor anymore. And I cannot hide myself.

One day, I was walking, I saw something that would haunt me. The girl... Grace. She gives a smile and said something that would be stuck forever. "So we meet again. You almost ruin my plan. But I still get what I wanted. My Senpai is now mine. And also, if we ever cross paths, you are gonna have a bad time."

But then a miracle happen, I bumped into a girl. As I stood up the girl directly saw my face. She just stand there and smile. Her name is Sophie. She is also an outcast. We started dating and not long we got married.

Weeks later we have our first child. She is a girl. I've never know what her name is. Not long after Sophie died. And my daughter never speak to me.

She would always make money herself. Sometimes she even come back with some blood on her clothes. That slightly creeped me out.

She also have alot of money. But I have never asked for some. I think that she would live better without me.

I flew to America, out of Japan. Hoping that Grace wouldn't find me.

And that's the end of my life."

I was shocked. My mother, is a, Yandere?

Maybe I have made the right choice. I must follow what my mother do.

I AM A YANDERE