Chapter 1

"I don't want any of them." Sasuke said bluntly, ever since his brother died, he had to take over he throne. Sasuke never liked the idea of marrying a princess.

The raven male always asked why do royals have to marry. They can be independent, and rule the throne without a spouse. He hated the idea of marriage, because he didn't want to be one with another person. What he hated the most is arranged marriage, you barely know the person! 

"I just want a person who I can spend my time with and learn.Not forced marriage. That is just wrong." Sasuke said. Fugaku got angry at this, but he remained calm. "Then, I will have to challenge you." Fugaku said, a smirk played on his lips. Sasuke glared at his father, he never liked challenges, at all. Even though he has a really spoiled personality, he couldn't help it. He got his caring side from his mother. 

Fugaku holds up 5 fingers. "Since you always say that you do not like forced marriage. You have to look for a woman that interests you, and let make her fall in love with you within 5months. If you accomplish that, then I will let you marry that woman. If not, I will be the one to arrange your marriage." 

Sasuke sighs, at least he got the chance to look for a woman that interests him. But it has a limit, that irritated him. The Uchiha smirks. 

"It's a deal, Father."

~

WELL IS BEEN A WHILE. BUSY AS ALWAYS. SORRY GUYS .