Chapter 2

"The news went around pretty fast~!" TenTen said as she carried the net full of fish. Karin blinks in confusion, what news? The news about a weather report? "What news? You know that I live under a rock." Karin said, rolling her eyes and slips her gloves on. The redhead picks up the fresh fish to a box. "Well, it's about the palace. I've heard that Prince Sasuke—" TenTen was cut off when Karin placed a finger on top of her mouth to shut her up.

"Shhh. That kind of news is not important at all. I don't wanna hear it." Karin said and crossed her arms. TenTen gives her a pout and grabs her arm. "But it's really interesting! All the girls are talking about it, you know!" TenTen said happily, flailing her arms around. 

"You are so weird!"

"I'm not!"

"Are too!" 

"I'm not!"

"Can you two shut up, please?" Nagato asks, glaring at the two friends. Karin sticks her tongue out to her cousin. "Don't stick your nose to our conversation, nosy bastard!" Karin demanded, and groans. "Look, the fish won't be fresh anymore if you don't hurry up. Besides, we will be opening our seafood restaurant soon." Nagato said, leaving with the box of fish. TenTen pouted at Nagato's attitude towards his cousin and her. "What a stuck up~! Let's get going, before we get scolded again." TenTen said, catching up with the older man.

~

Sasuke stood in front of a small building

He was the type of person that explores new stuff

He was the type of person that explores new stuff. If he sees a building that he never saw before, then the Uchiha would check it out. Sasuke slid the door open, even if there was no open sign. Of course he was the prince, so he would do anything he wanted. "Oi, we're not even open yet. Are you a dumbass?" A female voice said behind him, The raven male turned around.

His eyes met with flaring crimson eyes. 

"This place isn't for spoiled brats like you, Idiot!"