A Passionate kiss

Third person P.O.V
The next day, Marinette couldn't stop thinking how Adrien was taking about her "kitties", that was funny, but I was so red!, she thought on her way downstairs to greet her parents and leave for school.
Adrien's P.O.V
Why I don't pay a little visit to Marinette?, I thought smiling, I was still feeling embarrassed on what I said to her when we were at the beach.
I transformed into Chat Noir, and made my way to her bakery, then I saw Marinette reaching the stair set of our school, and I finally landed to greet her, but something unsuspected came.
Third person P.O.V
Chat was getting close to Marinette, but heard an explosion from far away, he turned towards the explosion, and began running towards the danger, Marinette was stopped by Alya, taking her by the wrist towards the explosion.
Marinette's P.O.V
I was on my way to school until I heard a huge explosion, I turned around real quick and saw Chat running towards it, and I was about to do the same and find a place to transform, but Alya grabbed me by the wrist, "A-Alya!"
"Come on Mari! We're gonna go see what that explosion was!", she said while running towards the explosion.
[Time skip]
Third person P.O.V
Marinette, Alya, and Chat Noir got to the scene, and seeing the enemy, it was an enemy shooting rays with hearts out of a shell, Marinette was lurking from a wall, seeing what kind of an enemy, why does it have to be a love akuma?, she thought moping, she notice that the villain was turning her way, until a particular black cat came to her "rescue".
Chat Noir's P.O.V
I finally got to the villain to see that it was another love akumatized villain, shooting rays from a shell, until I saw Marinette hiding behind a wall, I made my way towards her, "Why hello Princess", I said with a smile, "Chat? Perfect timing"
"Is that so? Does my Purr-incess need me to hide her?"
"No, I need you to go with the flow"
"Paw-lease, we cats are very flex-", and before I could finish me sentence, she pulled me close to her.
Third person P.O.V
"We cats are very flex-", and before Chat can finish his sentence, Marinette pulled him in for a kiss, at first Chat was surprised, but like she said, he just went with the flow, and deepen the kiss, at this moment, Chat and Marinette was a shade of red, and the villain saw the moment Chat and Marinette had, she smiled and walks away.
[A few minutes later]
The two broke the kiss, taking a moment to catch their breath, the blue eyed girl was scarlet and look into the green eyed cat, "Marinette", Chat said about to lean in for another kiss, until Marinette felt her purse shake and her kwami's voice, Tikki, "Marinette! The akuma!", Marinette put her index finger on his lips, "Sorry kitty, but I have to go", she said slowly walking away.
Marinette's P.O.V
OH MY GOODNESS! I JUST KISSED CHAT NOIR!, I thought running turning scarlet, but he's such a good kisser, still running to transform and take care of that Akuma.