Chat's near death

Author's Note
P.S it isn't a real near death
---------------------------------------------
Third person P.O.V
After Chat left Marinette's balcony, and got back to his own house, he de-transformed, gave Plagg his cheese, layer downed on his bed, man, he thought fixing his now tight pants, Marinette is eventually going to be the death of me, he thought to himself, but shook his head, "Why did I tell her to do that and why this feeling for her?", he said thinking out loud, "Mmph, Who knows?", Plagg said with camembert in his mouth, Adrien tried to think of something else to stop his member tightening his pants.
[The next day]
Third person P.O.V
Do I hear humming?, Adrien thought to himself as he sat up from and unknown bed, and he did hear humming, t was coming from the restroom, whoever is in there sounds amazing, he thought, until he saw some a familiar hairstyle, he looked in shock and he looked down, he wasn't Adrien, but Chat Noir, he looked back up and said "M'lady?", for a few seconds he heard nothing, until, "You wish Chat~", and out came a girl with a red bath robe with black spots, "P-Princess?", he said in awe, he had a beet red blush across his face, "What is it? Do I not look good?", she asked worried, "No no, you look good", he said to make her feel better.
Chat's princess, or Marinette, began making her way towards him, Chat turned more red then ever, he took a huge gulp, as he saw Marinette come closer and closer. "HEY LOVER BOY!", her voice was high pitched, making Adrien get up so fast that it sent Plagg flying, "PLAGG!", he yelled angrily, he noticed that his covers were pointing up, "That's why I woke you up, and for cheese.", Plagg said as Adrien went to go take a shower.
"I said it once I'll say it again,", Adrien said getting into his shower, "You are going to be the death of me princess", he said with a smile....

Author's note
Hey Jay Kazuma here, sorry I haven't been updating as much. I really have no excuse for it, but I'll make it up by updating as fast as I can this weekend!
-Jay Kazuma