Mixed feelings

Ok, sorry guys, but again a continuation of the last 3 CHAPTERS, so don't hate, hope you guys like it 🙂
--------------------------------------------
Marinette P.O.V
I was in my pink bed rethinking what I just did, "Tikki why did I do that?", she whined as she spoke, "Heh heh, I'm not sure why, maybe you might actually have some feelings for him", the little red kwami said making Marinette spring up from her bed with a scarlet blush across her face leaving her speechless.
Adrien's P.O.V
I was looking at my computer, it wasn't on I was just looking at it, "Hey lover boy, you gonna keep staring at the black abyss or give me cheese?", Plagg asked in annoyance, I pointed and my bed which had an entire block of Camembert, he flew right at it faster than fast, "Man, I could help myself but to kiss her"
"Maybe you're getting the feels for Marinette", Plagg said with cheese in his mouth, "A-Are you kidding?!", I tried to shove it off while having a scarlet blush across my face.
[Next day]
Third person P.O.V
Marinette was on her way to school wearing her same outfit but with a twist, her hair was down, she was practically skipping to school until she saw Chloe, "HEY MARITRASH!", she yelled in anger, "What do you want Chloe?", Marinette had a sound of annoyance as she put her hands on her waist, "Well, in just here to say that you look rather nice today ok?"
"R-really?"
"HA! No way I would do that!", Chloe said spartan kicking her to the ground, but just in the nick of time a hero came to save her, she couldn't tell who it was due to the sun in her face, but she noticed the messing hair from anywhere, "C-Chat?", she asked the mysterious figure, "Um, not quite", the figure said picking her up, bridal style, "A-Adrien!?", she stammered as she computing what the hell is going on, while Adrien, who is still holding her, walked up to Chloe, "What the hell Chloe?!", he said with anger in his voice,
"Please tell me you're not falling for Maritrash here?"
"And if I am? What's it to you?"
"You can't be with her, you're supposed to be with me!"
"Like I would ever fall for a stuck up brat", Adrien said walking passed her, mind you that he was STILL HOLDING HER, having Marinette dazed with entire face more red then Nathaniel's hair,
After, the fiasco that happened between Adrien, Chloe, and Marinette, they finally made it to class, and Adrien carried her the entire way there, now Marinettte was still dazed but oddly confused, while Adrien on the other hand was mentally beating himself up, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!, he thought, YOU PRACTICALLY ACTED LIKE CHAT DUDE!, still beating himself up, he felt a tap on his shoulder, "Uh, Adrien?", Adrien looked up to see his princess, "Oh hey prin-eh Mari"
"Uh, I wanted to say thanks for helping me with Chloe"
"Oh no problem, but Chloe should be treating you like that"
"Yea I know, but I'm strong enough to handle on my own when it comes to Chloe"
"Look I know you're strong enough to take care, but maybe asking for from time to time isn't so bad", he said giving a smile making Marinette blush madly, and off to class, A-Am I really falling Marinette, I mean I can't lie when I say she is cute, and those blue bell eyes, he had to stop his train of thought due to the fact that he walked smacked right into a wall, "A-ADRIEN!", Marinette yelled worriedly, Adrien turned scarlet and touching the red bump in the MIDDLE OF HIS FOREHEAD, "I-I'm okay Marinette, really", Marinette picked him up, and held his arm close to her chest making him blush extra red, oh god my arm is really near her chest, like really REALLY near her chest, wait stop, I'm in love with ladybug, he stopped and froze, am I?

Jay Kazuma here guys, sorry I haven't been updating as much, but I'll get on it as fast I as I can, so until next time my little pyro's
-Jay Kazuma