Chapter 1

Zombies' POV

"Hahaha!My newest creation is here!Hahaha!"Dr. Zomboss said while laughing dastardly."Now my Zombie Army will be more stronger and better!Hahaha!"He added.                                   

Soon,he looked at Earth.His Zombies seem to be weaker and beaten by plants.Even time travelling still didn't do the trick for him.The plants still seem to defeat him,his army and his Zombot creations.But now,he had created his strongest Zombot creation ever-the Zombot Hero-tron 5000!                                                 

Sure enough,he went down to Earth and in a few minutes,he unleashed it and the Zombies,as well as the Plants,looked at it in awe.Then,he shot a Zombie with a blast from the Zombot's Blaster and then-KABOOM!-It looked a bit different.It looked like a...Hero.

He had good attire,a brain at the center of his chestplate showing that he is a Zombie Hero,he has good looking and properly-gelled hair,a mask that shows his two eyes,a purple costume with an orange cape,two orange gloves,one orange boot and the other one is ripped.

"Look at this marvelous hero,Plants!He is now called Super Brainz!Hahaha!"Dr, Zomboss said.

Then suddenly,while he was jumping up and down with joy,he pressed the red button that says:"Don't Press!"

"Uh-oh!"He said.Then,a hissing sound was heard.After a while,the Zombot Hero-tron 3000 unleashed blasts that shot 9 more Zombies-and 10 Plants-Until,a plant that is a Peashooter had a cape.

Her leaf is shown below her purple hood,her purple mask covers her face but still shows her eyes,her purple cape is connected by a golden Plant badge,and has 4 leaves acting as her feet.

"Alright,Zomboss.You should stop this RIGHT NOW.Why?Because Green Shadow is here to kick you and your Zombie Heroes' butts!"She said!

"So a fight is brewing,I guess?"Super Brainz said.

"Yep."Green Shadow said."And it starts...NOW!"

Plants' POV

"What the heck is that?"Peashooter said."Is that a-'"Until a blast has hit her."Woah.This is AWESOME!"Peashooter,or now known as Green Shadow,said.

"What?"Zomboss said."Even the Plants are now Heroes?This damn button made it happen!"He added.

"Yeah,and what are you gonna do about that?"Crazy Dave,the maker and owner of the Plants,suddenly appeared and said that.
"Maste

"Dave!Good to see you!"She said.

"Thank you!"He replied.

"Dave,look out!"