Evil Doesn't Sleep

Caroline watched helplessly as she was chained up to a wall with special chains designed for vampires. She could move from the vervain coursing through her entire body.

Marcel had taken her from her home and laid her down in the backseat of his car. He drove for what seemed like forever but was probably morel like three or four hours away before stopping at an abandoned building. He had one of his groupies carry her inside and into the room she was currently chained in. A woman who looked to be a doctor checked her out and Caroline couldn't stop her from touching her belly and drawing blood from it. She would kill the woman when she was drug free or she would have Klaus do it. Caroline watched as Marcel talked a woman. She used her super hearing to listen to what they were saying.

"She is seven months pregnant but since she is carrying a witch hybrid she will likely give birth in a few days." The doctor said.

"Can't we just remove it now?" Marcel asked.

"The child has put wards up that are really strong. They are wards that were made a thousand years ago. No one has that kind of magic to break it so we can't do anything to get ready of it." The woman said. Caroline wanted to smirk. The bastard wasn't touching her baby. Marcel sighed and looked over at Caroline. Caroline did her best to express how much she hated him in her eyes.

"You have something to say Caroline." Marcel glared.

"G-Go to hell" she crooked out. Marcel growled at her before turning back to the woman.

"When it is born I want you to kill it or throw it in the swap with the alligators." Marcel said before storming out. The woman sighed before turning to face her.

"O-One t-thousands dollars will be yours if you help me escape." Caroline said.

"I'm afraid I can't do that I have taken an oath to Marcel to be loyal after ge saved my life." She said before turning and leaving, closing the door on her way out. Caroline sighed and wished Klaus would hurry up and find her.

Klaus was furious. He had woken up to find Caroline missing and a letter saying you will never see her again and that Marcel was going to take back New Orleans and make Caroline his queen. Over Klaus dead body would Caroline every be Marcel's. When he finds him he will ripe out his heart and shove it done his throat. Anyone who tried to stop him will receive the same.

"I want her found I don't care what it takes or how long it takes bring her to me." Klaus said to the werewolves, vampires and witches. After the spell that the witches used to try to track them failed Klaus had not stopped  yelling at everyone.

"Niklaus, you must calm down" Elijah said.

"Do not tell me to calm down you did not just have your enemy take the love of your life and your child away from you!!" Klaus yelled.

"Niklaus, we won't get anywhere if you keep yelling at everyone that will only piss them off and make them not want to help you." Elijah said. Klaus knew his brother was right so he took a deep breath and let it out.

"Find her please" he said. "I can't live without her." Elijah nodded and went to work on finding Caroline.

Two days later and Caroline was now eight months pregnant. The vervain had worn off the day before and she was thankful for it. Before the vervain wore of they had moved her to room with an actual bed so when she gave birth she would be more comfortable.

Marcel hadn't come seen her since that first night and she was glad since she would have told him what a piece of crap he is and that Klaus would find her and kill him for touching her. She would only make him angry and she couldn't afford to make him angry. He could lash out and hurt her or her baby.

The woman who she found out was named Lacey came to check on her every hour and a half to make sure she was doing okay or if she was in labor.  She was told that tomorrow was her due date and she was so scared about it.  Lacey came in with her dinner and set it on her dinner tray. Before pushing it towards Caroline. She stay a few feet away from her in cause Caroline tried to grab her and kill her. Lacey waited for Caroline to finish her food before taking the tray and leaving the room with a good night Caroline.

Caroline didn't sleep a wink that night to worried about her baby to sleep. She rubbed her belly as Melanie kicked it. She smiled at the footprint  that appeared and rubbed it making Melanie move it away. The door opened and Caroline's head shoot up and she growled at the person that came in.

"Is that any way to treat your future husband?" Marcel asked.

"I would never marry you, you disgust me." Caroline said then spit at him.

"Watch yourself blondie or I will remove that tongue." He said then fell to his knees in pain. Caroline looked over at the door but saw and heard no one. She then noticed that her stomach was glowing. It wad her daughter doing it.

"I think you ticked off my daughter so you better hurry and apologize." Caroline said smirking.

"I'm sorry" Marcel hissed out. The glowing stopped and Marcel stood up then glared at Caroline. "I wanted to let you know that our wedding starts after you give birth." He said then left before Caroline could say anything.