Happily Ever After

Five years later

Caroline smiled and laughed as she watched Melanie and Klaus dance to Happy by Pharrell. Klaus would only dance crazy with his little girl so it was rare to it. Over the past five years a lot has changed.

Rebekah married Stefan and they moved to California because both of them wanted a change of scenery. They had just recently decided that they wanted to adopt so they were going through the process of adopting.

After being rejected by Elena, Damon went back home and drank his way through many bottles of bourbon. After many months of that he met a girl named Maria who told him that he need to get his life together if he wanted to be with her. Three years later Maria and Damon were married with her fully accepting that her husband is a vampire.

Elijah and Elena ended up getting married a few months after Melanie was born. They went on their honeymoon in Hawaii and there Elena told Elijah she was pregnant which surprised Elijah because she was human and Elijah a vampire. After he got over the shock he was so happy and even more so when they found out they were having twins, a boy and girl who the named Jenna Isobel Miranda Mikaelson and Grayson Jeremy John Mikaelson. After   having the babies they were on their way home from the hospital they were hit by a drink driver. The babies and Elijah had minor injuries but Elena had a tree branch sticking out of her. Elena begged for him to turn her saying that it was only a matter of time. Elijah finally gave in and feed her his blood before breaking the tree branch in half and then pulling it out of Elena who slowly died. Apparently the last thing Elena heard was Elijah crying but Elijah denied it. In the end Elena became a vampire and after awhile learned to control her blood lust enough to hold her babies.

Bonnie and Lol decided after Melanie was born that they had enough of New Orleans and wanted to see the world. They sent post cards of where they went but the one that surprised everyone was the postcard of them on it with a marriage license and it saying "we just got married" Elena, Rebekah and Caroline were mad that they didn't get to actually go to their wedding that Bonnie and Kol didn't have but they were still happy for them. They were in China right now adopting a baby girl and Caroline couldn't wait to meet her.

As for Klaus and Caroline, after getting home from the hospital they started planning their wedding. A year later they were married with their friends and family watching. After that they spent their honeymoon in Italy while Melanie stayed with Elijah and Elena. They ended going back after only two days cause the missed her to much. Klaus did eventually take her and Melanie around the world showing her all that life could offer.

So now they were back in New Orleans living with Elena and Elijah and they were happy and were about to be even more happy.

"Honey?" She said making Klaus look at her. She lifted up a baby onesie and put it in her flat stomach and smiled. Klaus was shocked for a second before giving her a dazzling smile. He raced over to her and hugged her. At that moment they knew they found their happily ever after.

Hope you like it