I Miss Her, I Love Her (Chanduke)

Chesss. Theres some fluff btw :3 hehehehe

Why can't she just get out of my head already?! Everytime I think about that bitch, I feel like crying.

I took a deep breath and closed my locker and saw Mcnamara and Veronica standing next to me, "What do you guys want?" I asked sharply. The two have been growing close to each other lately.. Maybe a little too close.

"We were wondering if you wanted to go shopping with us! Ya' know, just to talk and hang out and stuff.." Mcnamara said. I suspected something odd about their behavior... "Why do you suddenly want to hang out with me? Hm?"

Veronica cleared her throat, "Well we uh, haven't talked in a while so why not have some fun? Eh? Just the three of us, no secret untold and no hidden feelings between us,"

"No hidden feelings huh? You two seem to hide your feelings for each other pretty good," I huffed and crossed my arms. The pair blushed madly. "That's not the point!" Heather protested. She took a small book out from behind her, "You left this in the caf the other day and I got it and maybe read it.."

I noticed that she had my diary in her hands and I quickly snatched it away from her, "How much did you read?!"

Heather and Veronica shared glances, "All of it.." The two said in unison.

I felt my heart sink as I gripped onto the book tightly, knowing the main thing she had always wrote in it. "What the fuck Heather?! You don't just read through other peoples personal business! How would you feel if I read one of your diary's?!"

"Whoah, Duke, calm down. It was just a mistake, alright?" Veronica glared at me with a harsh but soft gaze. I felt my eyes start to tear up. 'Fuck! I can't cry in front of them! I'll look like a little pussy!'

I walked away as fast as I could, ignoring them as they tried calling me back. I got into my car and drove straight home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything I've every written in my diary, was about Heather Chandler.. How I felt about her, how much I miss her.. How I love her...

I lay in bed, staring up at the ceiling, ignoring my phonw which kept ringing and buzzing. 'Probably Heather and Veronica trying to apologize.. Fucking bitches..'

I sat up and picked up Heather's scrunchie from my desk. I smiled as I looked at it, feeling small tears run down my cheeks.

"Geez I never thought you would cry over me," A familiar voice scoffed behind me. Heather. I felt my heart jump and turned around. "I.. I thought you were dead.." I stammered.

Heather furrowed her brows, "I am dead dumbass. You obviously haven't gotten any smarter since I left.."

I stared in disbelief. Heather was there, sitting on my bed, being her usual bitchy self..

"Im a ghost just so you know and don't freak out. I thought I'd come visit you for a bit," Heather explained. She saw my diary on my pillow, "Oh, what's this you got here Duke?"

I leaped forward, "I-It's nothing!" I tried grabbing it from her but she held onto it and chuckled, "This is some interesting stuff Heather-"

I saw her eyes widen in surprise and a mad blush form across her face. I've never seen her like this before...

Heather then smirked, "Never knew you thought so perverted of me~" I felt myself blush as I took to the book away from her and turned the other way, not making any eye contact with her.

"Heather. I miss you a lot sometimes. Almost everyday.." I felt a pair of arms slither around my waist and wrap around me. My heart went wild, my face completely heated up as Heather held me tight in her embrace.

I soon calmed down a bit, resting my hands on hers as she lightly and slowly rocked us back and forth. I could feel her warm breath gently blowing on the back of my head.

"I wish I could stay here with you," I heard Heather's voice start to choke up, which surprised me very much. Heather hugged tighter and buried her face into the back of my t-shirt. I heard quiet sniffles from her, hinting that Heather Chandler, was crying. "H-Heather.. Are you okay?" I muttered.

"Shut up Heather," She coldly said. As I was about to apologize, as always, I felt her spin me around and smash our lips together. My eyes widened and I didn't know how to feel at the moment...

I soon relaxed into the kiss. Heather rested her hands on my hips and I brought her closer by wrapping my arms around her neck. I squeaked as she deepened the kiss and pushed me down on the bed.

Heather pulled away and smiled. I smiled back and chuckled, "Sorry, Heather," She chuckled as well. It was so odd seeing her like this. Heather is always so rude and bitchy but I love both sides of her..

Heather turned me onto my side and laid down behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. I smiled and began feeling sleepy.

"I'm gonna have to leave soon.." Heather sighed into my ear, "but, I'll leave something that'll stick for a while. Just a small present from me,"

I was confused at first. I gasped when I felt her start sucking harshly on my neck.
I felt myself want to moan but held it back, feeling her suck even more harshly, making it start to hurt a little.

Heather pulled away from my neck and rested her head on top of mines. It was quiet in my room, except for my soft heavy breathing.

"I love you, Heather Duke.." She mumbled, "I always will,"

"I love you too, Heather Chandler.." I smiled and started feeling tired.

I chuckled softly, "I never thought you could be so sentimental and emotional till today,"

"S-Shut up Heather!" She retorted in the same harsh tone as when she always told me.

"Sorry Heather," I chuckled before drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I felt super tired. I nearly passed out just walking down to my locker. I figured that what happened last night, was probably just a dream..

'Like the ghost of Heather Chandler would be around here...'

I saw Veronica and Mcnamara coming towards me.

"Hey, Heather.. We're really sorry about what we did so we hope we could make it up to you someh-" Mcnamara fell silent. "What's that mark on your neck Heather?"

I stepped into the girls restroom and looked into the mirror. There was a dark purple bruise on my neck and it did feel sore. 'Maybe everything was real last night...'

Heather and Veronica waited behind me. I turned around chuckled nervously, "I accidentally whacked myself yesterday, heh..."

Both girls rolled their eyes and chuckled and started heading to class. I looked at the scrunchie that I had put on my wrist, smiled and whispered, "I love you,"

I fuck up at writing shit so heres some shitty ass shit you can read :D its also almost 2:20 AM so... Ye im tired af so course this gonna be baad