Glow Stick(short)

I shoulld be getting dressed for school rn oops and all of my alarms have already went off. Oops.Also ChanDuke. FiTe Me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ever since Veronica and Mac have gotten together, there's not a lot of 'happy sunshine energy' around the other two Heathers since Mac is always with Veronica. There's always a gloomy silence between the two at lunch or any time when they just hang out.

"Do you think all three of them would make a couple..?" Duke asked out of no where, referring to Mac, Veronica and JD who were all sitting together at another table. Chandler took a sip from her drink and stared at the three, "Why the hell would you ask that and.. Yes I actually could see them together.." Chandler mumbled. Duke laid her head down, "Im so bored.. Anything, exciting, happen to you lately?"

Chandler sighed and thought for a bit, "Not exactly but that kid over there," She pointed towards a boy with very fluffy and crazy hair and freckles all over his face, "He's always trying to flirt with me, its annoying. It's almost everyday too." Duke looked at the boy plainly but had a hint of anger in her eyes.

"Anything happen to you?" Chandler asked. Duke shook her head, "Other than the three little lovers, no. But I have a glow stick in my bag.." Duke said. Chandler silently stared at her friend in confusion, "Why the fuck do you have a glow stick in your bag?" Duke shrugged, "I don't know, 'cause I can." Chandler shook her head. There was silence between them again.

Chandler did like talking to Duke sometimes. Sometimes. sOmEtImEs.

Chandler groaned and stretched her arms out on the table, "Im so booorreeeddd.." Duke was making circles with her finger on the table, "Would a glow stick make you feel better?" Duke asked. Chandler actually thought about it, "Yes it would.." She muttered. "Thats too bad. I left it at my house today." Duke replied as she kept making circles om the table. Chandler let out a slight chuckle.

~Time Skip Brought to You By:
mY nAmE iS pOeT.
i Am A pHilLiP.~

Chandler was laying on her bed reading some magazine until she got a call. She picked up the phone, "Hello?"

"Hey, do you still want the glow stick?"

Chandler kept herself from laughing. "Heather, are you on drugs or something?" She chuckled. Duke snickered on the other end, "Probably,"

Chandler smiled. "Wanna hang out tomorrow?" She asked. "With Heather or just the two of us?" Duke muttered, silently praying it was just the two of them. "Just the two of us," Chandler said.

"I'd love to then," Duke chirped. "Sweet, guess I'll see you tomorrow then..."

"Kayy. Good night, love you-" Duke went silent on the other end as she said that. Chandler wanted to say something back but couldn't of anything, "Love me too- Fuck wait." Chandler sighed and her face was red with embarrassment, "I love me too but, I love you too, night." She immediately hung up.

Duke went to sleep happy. And Chandler went to sleep embarrassed and very happy. Chandler also really did want that glow stick though. It was red.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did something with my life omigosh