Its gay

Im bored fite me.
Also this is just what went down while I was at lunch and in some of my other classes.
i have normal friends-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fuck me with a tree branch." It was only first period and Veronica was acting high as hell. Mac shook her head,
"Ma'am that is unsanitary."

"... Then clean it with hand sanitizer you piece of shit!"

Mac nodded. "Later then." Veronica giggled like a fuckin maniac.

They were quiet. Until Veronica talked aGaiN. "I got stuck in a tree yesterday. Duke came over and I told her to tie me up and next thing I knew I was tied up to a fucking tree all night. It was fucking wonderful my dude."

Mac looked at Veronica, "wHaT tHe FuCk?"

Later

"D0n't st0p believin~" Mac and Veronica were singing for no fucking reason. They were really just screeching but. Eh.

"This is why your not a choir." Chandler shook her head at them, earning a chuckle from Duke.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"SIR, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM EJACULATING ON THE TABLE" Mac yelled out at Veronica who was just drinking her damn milk and Veronica just slammed it down, "MA'AM LET ME EJACULATE IF I WANT TO-"

"WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP OH MY SHIT. THIS WHY HEATHER DOESN'T FUCKING LOVE YOU," Chandler yelled at Veronica. Veronics put her hand to her chest, "I am. Offended."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Blow square breasts." Mac just fucking said calmly out of no where for no damn reason. Veronica was wheezing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My dude, I wanna steal the teachers' french bread like. Its right there." Veronica whispered to Mac as they walked down the hall, seeing as a teacher had a loaf of french bread. Mac nodded crazily, "Dude. Yes. Lets break her neck and steal it, no one will ever know-"
"Mother shitter she turned the corner."
"LEZ GO YOU GAY SHIT I NEED FRENCH BREAD-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"BEEP BEEP," Veronica screeched. Mac inhaled and yelled, "BEEP BEEP RICHIE-"

"THATS THE WRONG BEEP BEEP DAMMIT HEATHER!"

"WELL JESUS FUCK IM SORRY M0M."

"RETRY YOU SHIT STICK.
BEEP BEEP!"

"IMA SHEEP!?"

"YOUR USELESS TRY ONE MORE TIME! I SAID BEEP BEEP!"

"BEEP BEEP LETTUCE MOTHERFUCKERS!"

"SHIT YES IM SO PROUD OF YOU DAUGHTER!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Veronica ran behind Mac and hugged her, also putting her hand over her mouth, "SsShH it'll all be over soon-"

"RAPE!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im sorry this was a waste of time omigod.
try to guess which ones are quotes from me hAh-
i'll leave now. im sorry i wasted your time.