Some Mean Girls because I love em

Just just this one chapter sicnsif its p short i just thought of it 5 minutes ago dkfnskd
-
Janis and Regina have tried going back to be good friends, but someone always makes some sort of remark that has them yapping at each other like dogs again. It's usually, most of the time, almost always, Janis's fault.

The most recent one, was one of Janis's best remark.

It was a Monday, the beginning of the week. And the two old friends were arguing, again, at lunch.
Everyone was done with them at this point.

"It isn't my fault your a slut," Janis huffed, glaring daggers at Regina across the table. "Well it isn't my fault your a dyke!" Regina retorted.
"I mean, you don't know that. Maybe it is." Janis smirked and winked at her. Regina slumped back in her chair, annoyed.
"You're such a bitch."
"No you."

Regina stuck her tongue out at Janis childishly.
"What that tongue do?" Janis snorted.
Regina scoffed, "Not you."
"Oh right, I'm sorry, my dumbass self forgot. It does Gretchen and Cady." Janis smiled innocently.

Gretchen nearly choked on her drink as her face turned red.
Cady slammed her fists on the table, her cheeks tinted red, "JANIS I SWEAR TO GOD!" 
Karen got up, and walked away from the whole mess, definitely not wanting to be involved.

Regina was blushing like crazy out of amger and embarassment. She tried to speak but couldn't find the correct words.
"Gottem." Janis muttered to herself, got up from her seat and strutted away.
-
Wowie i can s m e l l the laziness-