Chapter 19

Marinas POV:

How could carl do something so unpredictable to me?! I thought he actually loved me, he even said it himself....

He thinks he could get away with it all, but guess what? I caught him doing something that broke my heart into a million pieces, it caused my world to come crashing down, I couldn't ever have believed my eyes..

Sometimes I have wondered if anyone ever cared for me, I think the answer is no, it's always no, no is for everything I encounter, or think, or even try, it's always those two letters that shatter every aspect of anything.

I need to go blow off some steam.

--------------/---------//--------///----------

Carls POV:

My breath was in a stable hitch, sweat was running down my forehead, tears were threatening to pour out of my tired eyes, what have I done?

Oh yeah, I broke the worlds most precious girls heart...

I'm such an idiot.

And the worst thing is I didn't even attempt or try to...

I couldn't break free! I'm such a weak bastard!

I couldn't realize how much she actually cared about my existence, my persona, me.

I didn't try hard enough.

I tried and tried to make savannah stop doing those things that set me and marina apart, but I was too selfish to try hard.

I verbally, not physically told her off, didn't work obviously, that was a huge mistake.

I'm a huge mistake.

Now, I need to go find my one and only, this time I need to search, instead of just waiting for her.

I need to build myself back up again.

I need to find her.

I need her.

----------------------------------------------

Marinas POV:

For some reason, I have an urge to go find carl again.

But then my mind, oh my brutal mind tells otherwise.

Maybe my brutal mind is telling me truth..

Or maybe it's playing games.

Just like carl was doing with me..

He probably played me.

Used me

Had me, but never kept me.

I'm such an idiot.

I'm an idiot for playing in his little game!

I'm gonna go find him and tell him what my philosophy is!

----------------------------------------------

Carls POV:

I was walking out the prison doors, looking at my worn out boots the way out.

But as I glanced up, I saw my marina

Running towards me.

I wonder...

Oh I wonder!

"Marina!" I yelled, praying to get a response outta her.

I didn't.

She just kept running with nothing but a blank expression written on her face.

Finally she reached me.

"Marina I'm so happy to se-"

"Don't pretend like everything that just happened didn't happen!" she shouted, I walked closer to her.

"Marina, listen I-"

"No need for it carl!"

"Marina just pleas-"

"Carl I'm sick and tired ok, just don't bothe-"

"MARINA LISTEN TO ME!" I finally managed to say, or so yell.

She quickly closed her arguing mouth.

"Marina, I didn't cheat on you or anything, I swear to whatever god there is up there, savannah was trying to control me and take advantage! she tried to take me away from you! I couldn't break free, she had ahold of me, I swear I'm telling the damned truth alright? she wanted me, and the purpose for that is so that you could be jealous, and that's her secret power she has to get, so she can feel better about herself! please marina, I swear please!" I explained, she pursed her lips in thought.

Then she finally spoke, the answer, the say, that I've been waiting for..

"I...."

----/////-----///////--\<\€|€¥|¥¥|¥€~£~

a/n- HAA CLIFF HANGA!!!!! ok so sorry for short chappie! and I'll update a better chapter and longer chapter soon! But can you guys PLEASE get me to 10k first? please? That would be very thoughtful and awesome! so do you think marina will forgive carl? or not? why? comment your answer! and don't forget to read n vote!

-laney