t r a i n w r e c k , t h e b o y

"If I've spent my entire life lonely, and died alone, then what was the point? Why did my mother put herself through pain to give me breath, why did she cry for me when she stopped breathing, if so? Why would you love me, if there was no point?
I refuse to believe there was no point."

BLURB.

"He's not... okay, to be around."

No, he wasn't. Rex Williams was broken, and still breaking, surely as the sun would set every evening. It's unrealistic to think a single person could try to turn that around, but she would still try. Because she saw it in him. The potential to be something... just like anyone else.

To bloom? Or to wilt? To try? Or to actually, really, try? To climb in the dark, or...

To wait.

To wait for a train.

CAST
You're free to use your imagination, of course! But just in case, here's what they look like.

KATYA.

REX.

NOTE: I don't believe this story needs a Mature rating, as there will be nothing graphic the way Game of Thrones or 50 Shades is

NOTE: I don't believe this story needs a Mature rating, as there will be nothing graphic the way Game of Thrones or 50 Shades is. Please let me know if there's a problem with this. I would like to keep this story without the M rating due to views. Please be understanding. I will state when there is triggering material before each chapter. I do recommend you be 15+.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED: I wrote this story straight from my brain. This is MY work. If you see this story anywhere else, please message me and let me know. If you're thinking of stealing this story, I'm gonna have to stop you right there. Use your own imagination. You wanna write a book? Then write it, ORIGINALLY. It's dishonourable, wrong and a straight-up crime to steal. If you have any questions in regards to the story or IDEAS YOU'D LIKE TO USE, please message me. I am very friendly and open, but I will not tolerate stealing, especially since I work very hard to create this story.

DEDICATIONS: I'm writing this book as a gift to my best friends, Carol, Kiana, Anna and Brandon. I'm writing this book as a gift to my love, Jumpin Jack Flash. I'm writing this book as a thank you to MissTigress for writing Run Ruby Run and Chatachino for writing How to Punch Soren McKinin. I highly recommend reading their stories, as they've made me cry, laugh, and hold myself in suspense.

And finally, I'm writing this book for you and all your sorrow, and all your happiness.

START DATE: 14/04/2017

COMPLETED BY: --/--/--

COVER BY Batman_justice

"All we know is that we don't know, what is gonna be, please brother let it be

Life on the other hand, won't let you understand, why we're all part of the Masterplan..."

-- 'The Masterplan', Oasis