Chapter 1: Starbucks! and valdez

Andromeda's POV

Beep, Beep, Beep Beeeeeeeeeee- "Oh my gods shut up" I yell in frustration and hit the off bottom on my alarm clock which by the way wakes me up at the first sight of dawn or which I like to call it 6 '0 clock in the morning, I still don't understand why anybody would make somebody wake up this early. Oh, yes I forgot it would just happen to be the government teachers and foster parents. No you didn't read/hear wrong, yes I live with foster parents and yes if your wondering I do know I'm a demigod just I don't know which godly parent is mine. How do I know I'm a demigod? Well I figured it out when my good friend Gavin started ba-a-ing like a goat at school in the sixth grade; and then BAM! we got attacked by a giant. A fricken giant titan thingie and the worst part is it wasn't even math class it was gym class and the titan/giant guy was my gym teacher. As I was being attacked, Gavin took out a knife which I then later found out was a dagger and he killed the giant.

That's when he started telling me how I was a demigod and he was saytr and that the Greek and Roman gods are real and all that jaz. But back then I wasn't Andromeda Jackson which I still ain't; I was Andy Gray and now I'm Andy Larsen (Andy my nickname). I learned how to fight. I was trained by Gavin and every week and day after school or on the weekends I'm training my butt off and-

"Ahh"I yelled as I tripped over a shoe in my tiny bedroom in this apartment of a dump. Also losing my train of thought in the process, stupid ADHD. As I get up off the floor my foster dad comes running in lookin annoyed."Andy how many times have we told not to yell we-" I cut him off "yeah I know, complainments from the people next door; and my name is Andromeda not Andy too you." I said standing up and grabbing a pair of ripped jeans and a blue tank-top, underwear and a bra. Trying to make my way threw the bedroom door but being stopped by my foster dad, Dylan. "And where do you think you're going?" he asks. "Well as you can see I'm holding a bunch of clothes which might indicate I'm going to go take a shower before school." I tell him all sarcastically and brush pass him as he starts yelling and telling me to respect him and all that cr*p. When I get to the bathroom- if you could call this a bathroom, its about the size of closet-, and set my clean clothes on the counter and lock the door I take out the radio and turn it on as I turn the water on and wait for it to heat up. Taking my black hair out of its pony and my pajama's off to the song on the radio: Hey Brother, I hop into the shower.

After a while I was out of the shower-which I would miss dearly as I get my clothes on and turn off the radio. Heading out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. In the kitchen I grab my shoulder bag its made out of wool which is kinda funny cause Gavin get offended if I use it. Getting off topic- I think to myself as I grab my wallet and head out the door whilst getting my black hoodie and black leather boots that go up to the bottom of my knee and look like Huntress's boots and I'm out the door.

As walking down the side walk I look up to see pervy Steve.The old man who's in his 60's and lives in the apartment building above the drug store across the street, always looking through binaculars from his apartment to stare at women's breasts as they walk down the street.

Ten minutes pass and I'm across the town. I'm a speed walker. Entering the local Starbucks to get a vinalla chi tea to go, I wait in line as people orders their food. I take an elastic band out of my bag and pin my hair back into a pony tail -showing off my face expect a little bit of my left eye cause of the fact part of the bangs are too short on the one side that the-

"Hey, you gonna order something?". A very annoye voice asks me from in-front of me. I look up to have realized I was now standing in-front of a very tired and annoyed cashier. I look at him and very politely tell him my order. "Yes. I would like a Vinalla Chi Tea, warm please. And a side of f-you too buddy", he rolls his eyes and from behind me I hear people chuckle. I smirk knowing I had done something to brighten the mood in this very quiet cafe. "Whatever" he mumbles and presses a few buttons on the machine. when he's done I give him a ten dollor bill and walk over to the side- waiting patiently from my tea. A girl behind the counter handed me my tea, and I was on my way out of the place sipping my warm drink. Walking over to the door, I run into something hard. And it was to late when I realized I had just run into someone. And, spilt my drink over them.