PARADOX BOOK 1 OF 3: Alluring Vixen

Paradox Trilogy: Alluring Vixen
(Book 1 of 3)

COPYRIGHT © 2017 BY SUNKAYEST.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

DISCLAIMER:
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Alluring Vixen
A GOTHIC ROMANCE NOVEL BY FLAIRSTOICA

Paradox Trilogy Collaboration with Ylcero
Genre: Werewolf, Vampires, Paranormal, Romance

SYNOPSIS

As Alexis unknowingly entered an entrance to an unknown world, her life started to spin like a non-stop whirlwind which she can never control just like her fate--- being trapped in the world of werewolves and vampires, to live with a pack of wolves, and to fall in love with the great possessive Alpha of DarkClaws no other than James Aeonsia.

Watch and witness how Alexis' life became more undeniably sweet to endure but unlucky to have when everyone found out that she's not just like a woman who lost her way home but a woman destined to come back in her real world as a living curse who will bring a bloodbath war between werewolves and vampires.

Will she choose to die just to save the Alpha who tamed her paradoxical fate in the middle of the war?

WARNING:
Before reading this book, I would like you all to know that this book contains matured acts and scenes that is privated but kids, know the rules. Skip those privated parts, okay?

Facebook Page:
Flairstoica's Stories
Feel free to visit my page.

VOTE. COMMENT. REACT. SHARE.