My destined mate

Chapter 1: my mate Isaac

Every night on a full moon I change into a wolf along with my family. I have a mother called 'Fiona' a sister called 'Hannah' and a dad called 'Gary'. But we can also change into a wolf at anytime, it's just on a full moon we have to change, we have no control over it on a full moon.

You see all betas have to find a pack or they will die. betas need an alpha. we are all betas and we have been trying to look for a pack for weeks now but all we found was paw prints.

When I was 12 years old I became a wolf for the first time and same with my sister. my sister is 2 years older than me. she is 18 and I am 16.

Once you hit 16 you need to find a mate. my sister found one and she is soon going to move to his town and join his pack. that's just the way it is.

My mum and dad have been trying to find a mate for me ever since I turned 16. so why do I feel like I am being watched all the time by a guy. it's creepy but exciting.

I always see eyes glowing in the bushes outside my window. I look into the eyes and I see loneliness. I run out side every time to see who it is but the eyes are gone by the time I get out their.

~~~~~

I woke up in the woods naked. I knew I had just been a wolf and now I have changed back to human.

I could feel the dead leaves underneath me. I picked a leaf out of my long brown hair and looked around me. I could hear noises in the bushes. I looked to my right. "who's there" I said.

I could see red eyes appear from the woods. I noticed it was an alpha because only alphas have red eyes. they were getting closer and closer. A man walked out of the bushes with his glowing red eyes. He looked at me and I felt butterflies in my stomach. he looked about my age. He had brownie blonde hair and was wearing jeans with a white shirt on.

He took his shirt off revealing his abs and v line. Damn I thought to myself. he walked over to me and put his shirt on me. he looked at me and I looked at him. I glowed my eyes at him so that he could know I was a wolf. but I think he knew it anyway. my eyes glew a light green colour. he smiled. he has such a cute smile.

His eyes then stopped glowing and went to a light blue colour. I stopped glowing my eyes and they went back to a brown. "who are you" I said. he put his warm hand on my cheek and said "I am your mate, can't you feel that connection to me. it's because we are imprinting on each other" he smiled.

He then started kissing me passionately. I smiled while kissing him.

He lifted me up and pushed me against the tree. he kissed my neck and said "I was the one watching you from your window all that time". I smiled.

"Rachel where are you Rachel" a voice yelled out from the woods. Oh my fucken god. it was my dad and mum looking for me.

"That's my mum and dad I have to go" I said. "don't go stay with me" he said kissing my lips. i could hear my mum and dad's foot steps getting closer and closer. "what's your name" I said. "my names Isaac" he said kissing my neck a little more. I could feel tingles all over my body.

"Look I have to go Isaac" I said taking off his shirt and chucking it at him. "okay. we'll when can we meet again" Isaac said looking at me like a guy in love. "umm how about tomorrow at 10pm here".

"I will see you then" he said as he watch me run off naked.

~~~~
"Hey mum hey dad" I said running over to them. "where have you been" said my dad putting a blanket around me. "Umm we'll I woke up in the middle of the forest and then I heard you screaming out my name" I said scratching my head.

"Okay we'll let's go home" my mum said wrapping her hand around me. we started walking off I turned my head while we were still walking and I could see Isaac looking at me smiling I turned my head and kept walking.

___________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed my first chapter😉

Comment if you have any ideas