Chapter 5:Isaac meet my parents

The orange juice tasted amazing. wow Mia knows how to make orange juice. I walked back over to Isaac and smiled at him. I looked at him and said "wanna share my orange juice with me". he took it out of my hand and took a sip. I could see the moisture on his lips and what great lips he had.

"Why don't you ask the question you have been wanting to ask me" he said smiling. "are you a virgin" I said. ohh god I said it. he probably thinks I am so weird for saying that.

"Yes and why would you think I'm not" he said. I replied with " probably because your an alpha and I would think that you would you know get around". he laughed at me and said to me " I only just became an alpha because my dad died from a hunter". "ohh I'm sorry" I said looking depressed like I said something I completely regret. "it's okay" he said putting his hand up to touch my cheek. he then continued "my fathers name won't die with me". I then smiled at him.

At that moment I saw Mia get picked up by Tyrone and Tyrone ran inside. eww I thought to myself. I new exactly what Mia was thinking.

I then heard foot steps in the woods. stand "behind me" Isaac said pushing me behind him. I could see all the guys eyes start glowing. they were glowing yellow. and Tyrone came out of the house zipping up his pants. I could see Mia standing at the front door of the house putting her shirt on.

She looked at me and then she looked at Tyrone. I saw Isaac turn his head to see if I was okay I could see his red eyes glowing. he then looked back into the bush.

Then all of the sudden my mum and dad popped out from the bushes. "Guys it's okay it's just my parents" I said walking over to them. All the guys eyes stop glowing including Isaac. Isaac was so hot when he was being protective.

Mia walked over to me too. "Hey mr and mrs smith" Mia said hugging my mum and dad. I smiled. I took my parents over to Isaac and said "mum, dad this is Isaac my mate". my mum smiled and hugged Isaac and said make sure that you make lots of babies". "mum" I said looking a bit imbarest. Isaac just smiled.

Dad said "if you hurt her I will take good pleasure in killing you". Isaac replied with "I will never ever hurt her she is my mate". my dad smiled and gave Isaac a man hand shake.

We all walked inside and my mum gave me some clothes so I could get changed. I walked upstairs with a bag full of clothes. I went into Isaac's room because it was the only room I know in this place.

I opened the bag and the first thing I saw was a bag of condoms and some sexy lingerie. omg mum I thought. I pulled out the most decent clothes I could find and it was a tight red dress which had straps that made my boobs look massive.

I looked in the mirror and omg I looked hot god what is my mum trying to do give all the wolfs a stiffy or something. I heard a voice say from behind the door "Rachel can I come in". it was Mia thank god. "sure it's unlocked".

Mia walked in and looked at me and said "omfg you look hot. where did you get that dress" and then she winked at me. i looked at her and pointed to the bag. "condoms sexy out fits omg was this your mum" Mia said. "yes it was my mum but you can borrow some if you want" I said going a bit red. "okay cool Tyrone's going to be excited. can I wear this dress now" Mia said pulling out a tight black dress with no straps. "sure knock your self out" I said.

Mia put the dress on and walked over to the mirror next to me and said " we are two hot looking wolves". she winked at me and I winked back. "wait we are missing something. follow me" she said walking out of Isaac's room. we walked down the Galway and passed about three rooms and then walked into a room. it was like girl heaven. their were bags, dresses, high heels every thing it was the best walk in wardrobe closet I have every seen.

"I got Isaac to make it when you where passed out. it took him about 10 minutes to make" Mia grinned at me. Mia walked me over to the shoes. "pick one" she said. I bit my lip and pointed to some 2 inch cherry red heals. "good choice" Mia said putting some 2 inch black ones on. I quickly put my red heels on and we walked out the door.

As we walked down the stairs I noticed that my parents had gone. and all the wolves were like damn girls. I walked over to Isaac who was like damn and wow I wanted to do what he was thinking in his thoughts.

"Where did you get the clothes" Isaac said putting his hands on my hips. I could feel butterfly's in my stomach. "my mum got them for me" I said trying not to attack him. "you have a good mum" he said still thinking about nasty stuff. "yeah where is she" I said looking confused. "we'll they had to go they wanted me to tell you that you are living with me for a while" Isaac said. "okay why" I replied. "I think you know why" he said grinning at me.