Chapter 2: catch me if you can

When we got home I went up into my bedroom and put some pjs on. mum yelled out "Rachel are you hungry". "no I'm just going to go to sleep" I said walking over to my window and sitting at it.

I looked out my window and I could see Isaac watching me. he's so hot and I can't believe my mate is an alpha I thought. Isaac glowed his eyes at me and I glowed mine at him. it was kinda out signal now.

Isaac then walked off into the bushes and he was no where to be seen. I sighed.

I then heard my mum and dad talking. I could hear them with my super wolf hearing. I heard my mum say "I think she has imprinted". then my dad said "yeah I know keep it down though we wouldn't want her to hear us". after that I couldn't hear anything that they were saying. it was a bit odd.

I got up and hopped in bed and fell asleep dreaming about my mate. I can't wait to see him tomorrow. he is sooo sooo hot omfg.

~~~~~~

I woke up it was the morning about 9:00am. I walked into my on sweet and had a shower. I could feel the warm water dripping all over my skinny little body.

After my shower I go dressed and walked down stairs. I could smell freshly cooked eggs and bacon.

I walked into the dinning room and could see my mum and dad eating breakfast. "morning sweet heart come sit down and have some bacon and eggs" said mum. I smiled at her and sat down and ate my breakfast.

After breakfast I told my dad and mum I was going for a walk. they just smiled and said "okay". bit odd I thought.

I walked out side and walked into the woods. I started taking my clothes off so I was fully naked and put my clothes behind a tree.

I then turned into a wolf. I ran more into the forest. and I could feel my white wolf hairs blowing in the wind. it was magical running in the woods.

I then heard something. I could hear a voice in my head say "mate". I turned to my right and saw Isaac walk beside me.

He stripped all his clothes off so he was naked. damn that boy has a good body. I saw him chuck his clothes behind a tree. I couldn't help but look at his abs and his dick.

Isaac then turned into a wolf and walked up beside me. his fur was as black as the night. I then somehow could hear his thoughts. "hello Rachel" he said looking at me. it was weird how I could hear his thoughts.

"Wait can we hear each other's thoughts" I said to him through my thoughts. "yes we can because we are mates. all mates can do it" he thought to me. I ran off and turned my head back to him and thought to him "catch me if you can". he smiled and started running after me.