Heartbreak (Stiles)

You watch as your boyfriend leaves you.
"Tom." You cry out causing him to turn around.
"(Y/N), we're done." He said then carried on walking. You don't believe it. He's an actual idiot.

You feel tears fill your eyes and you run into an empty classroom. You close the door and slide down the wall. When you think that you're going strong, he thought different. He thought the opposite.

You let the tears fall freely as you don't care. There's no one around so no one can judge you. Well that's what you think. You just cry, for not sure how long. You just know it was long enough for someone to come looking for you. They entered, one of your dear friends came in after looking for you.

He entered without a word and sat down next to you.He then took a big breath in and began to speak.
"You okay?" He asked.
"What do you think Stiles?"
"Right." He says but doesn't talk again until you speak.

"It hurts." You say.
"What does?"
"My heart Stiles."
"(Y/N), it's called heartbreak. There's about 20 million songs written about it." You nod as more tears stream down my face. You feel Stiles put his hand on my knee.
"I'm here for you." He says. The thing that happened next was unpredictable.

You close your eyes and lean in Stiles copies and your lips touch. Stiles holds his breath and you open your eyes. You pull away and see that Stiles is wide eyes.
"I'm here for you too." You say as you lean in for another kiss.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.