Loosing hope (scott)

Your mum was gone. Taken by the Darach like the sheriff or like Mr Argent. You knew that she was gonna be a sacrifice and will most likely die.

You walked back to the, now empty house of yours. You unlock the front door and close it behind you. You then walk up to your bedroom and drop your bag in the floor and lay face down on your bed. You feel the wetness of your tears on your pillow as you cry.

You scream into your pillow, punching it at times as well. You knew she was gonna take your mum. You knew and you just watched it happen. You were angry at the Darach but also angry at yourself. Why couldn't she just take you instead. Why couldn't you be the sacrifice and not the one person you love the most.

You were to busy crying, that you didn't notice someone walk into your room. The person stood there then they spoke.
"(Y/N)? (Y/N), you okay?" The boy asked but you didn't reply. You felt him sit on the edge of your bed.
"We'll find her. I promise (Y/N). We'll get there in time. We'll find all of them together, alive." I shake my head. He doesn't understand. He doesn't know that it's too late.

"There's no hope Scott." You say, not looking at him.
"What do you mean (Y/N), there's always hope."
"Not for my mum, the sheriff and Mr. Argent."
"We're gonna find them, (Y/N). We have a plan but we need you, (Y/N)." You don't reply. What's the point. She's probably dead already. You hear Scott sigh loudly.

"Listen (Y/N). Your mum is like my second mum and I'm not gonna give up hope. I know that they're still alive and to find them we need your help. Please (Y/N)." Then you look up and see Scott looking at you with tears in his eyes. That's when suddenly, you realised that Scott really needs your help and you must stay hopeful even if there is no hope left.