01

[edited]

"Get away from me!"

"No."

"I don't fucking want it crinckled!"

"Well that sounds like a personal problem does it now?"

I hate Kim Taehyung. I hate him so much. He's always taking my stuff, copying my homework, and always try's to flirt with me.

He's never going to have a chance with me. I hope he knows that.

I quickly snatched my homework away from him quickly while he's distracted copying it.

"Hey I need it or else I'll flunk!"

"Who told you not to focus on your school work instead of focusing on your hoes?"

He slowly glared at me. He dropped his pencil and turned his full attention to me.

"What did you just say?" I opened my mouth to say it again.

"I'm only gonna say it-"

He slammed me into the lockers. He walked up to me and stared into my eyes coldly.

"I already have enough hoes to deal with and one of them is you."

I rolled my eyes and slid away from that moment. I kicked his leg from the side and ran home as he bent down and winced at the pain.

————-

I finally got home and my mom was on the couch watching dramas.

"I'm home."

"NO NOT HIM! HES THE PLAYBOY!"

"Well hello to you too mom."

As I was taking off my shoes, my mom turned around from the couch and faced me.

"Jennie, me and your father will never ever ever ever, let or allow you to date a playboy you hear me?"

I looked up from my shoes, onto my mother. I smiled and nodded. She gave me a thumbs up and turned back continuing to watch her dramas.

My dad came walking through the door with another man.

"Yes and if we combine our company we both will be very successful."

"How do we know that's accurate?"

"If you see our charts are.."

I looked at my father talking to another man. Must be one of his business partners. My father glanced up at me.

"Oh hello Jennie. Do you have homework?"

"No. I already did it and that stupid Tae-

When I look at my dad he gives me the death glare and mouths to me "don't speak of Taehyung in front of Taehyungs Dad!"

I looked at my father confused. I looked at the man beside him and saw an instant resemblance of Taehyung.

"I mean I did my homework and uh I helped my friend Taehyung?"

My dad looked relived that I understood his message. 

"Wow so thoughtful Jennie ha. ha. ha."

My dad awkwardly laughed. He scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh your friends with my son! What a surprise! I'm Kim Taehyungs dad."

He took out his hand to shake. I hesitantly shook it.