07

5 years later

"Taehyung come get Hye Ahn!l

It's been 5 years now. Taehyung and I grew into adults, we both matured, although I'm questioning if Taehyung has matured.

But because of our truce, we both learned to work together. We also had a child, her names Hye Ahn, and thanks to her we both got closer then we have ever been.

"I'm sleeping." He calls out. I roll my eyes and let out a huge disappointed and annoyed sigh. There's still some tweaks in this relationship.

"Ya know what forget it you're no help." I say extremely annoyed. I pick up my baby and walk to the kitchen. At the same time Taehyung comes in as well.

"Okay okay I'm here sheesh." He takes Hye Ahn from me and sits at the dining table, waiting for dinner.

Before placing the food on the dining table, I feed our dog, Ian, first. I can hear both of my loves laughing and talking from the kitchen.

I place the food on the dining table. We laugh, we joke around, and most importantly we love. I realize that I love Taehyung. I didn't realize then, but now? He's everything to me.

———

As I pull the sheets over myself, I can feel Taehyung shift in his spot. He turns his back to me and I do the same.

"Jennie.." he says softly. It was a full moon tonight, the beautiful night lighting up the room from this darkness.

"Yes?" I say as if I'm on the verge of falling asleep.

I close my eyes and can already feel my body relaxing. Distantly, I can hear Taehyung whisper,

"I love you."