04

[edited]

I woke up around the usual time I normally wake up. I yawn and quickly get ready since my stomachs yelling at me to eat something.

I walk downstairs and see Arum in the dining room on her phone. I look around to find Taehyung.

"Where's Taehyung?" I ask. Arum looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Why do you care?" She spat at me. I scoffed at her making me want to say something insulting. I know something that'll tick her off.

"Because I'm his wife." I emphasized the wife, since she is his girlfriend. She looked at me and threw daggers through her glare. I smirk in satisfaction at how angry she is.

"He's taking a shower." She said rolling her eyes and looking back at her phone.

"He doesn't know I'm here so don't say anything, rennie." I rolled my eyes at her purposely forgetting my name. I turn away just to turn around again and ask,

"How did you even get in?" I said curiously and annoyed. Her just sitting there was getting on my nerves.

"Taehyung told me there's a key under your flower pot." She said smirking. I mentally scoff and went out to the front to move to spot the key was.

"Fucking jack ass." I mumbled as I looked for a new place to hide it.

———

After hiding the key in a new spot I went upstairs to get changed. I turn the corner just to run into Taehyung in the hallway.

"Arums-" I try to speak but was cut off when he leaned in and planted a quick kiss on my lips. I push him away trying to process what just happened.

"H-hey!" I said angrily. Who taught him this? I need to have a word with them.

He smirked at my reaction and soon laughed.

"Good morning." Taehyung said, finally letting out some words.

"Are you kidding me?" Me and Taehyung quickly turn out head to the stairway.

Arum was standing there looking angry. So angry her face was turning red. I could see the tears in her eyes. I look back at Taehyung and he looks worried.

"Arum, it's not what it looks like!" He said a little frantic. He tried moving closer to her but Arum started backing away.

"It looks like you're kissing other women! I'm done, we're over!" She yelled. A little too dramatic wouln't you agree? I stilled let out a small laugh.

"Kissing other women huh?" I mumble to myself. Taehyung pushed me aside and chased after the crying Arum.

She slammed the door on him, making him swear under his breath. Taehyung leaned his head on the door as I stood there feeling nothing but satisfactory. The thought of Arum being so angry in such a short amount of time, was my idea of fun.

He turned around and looked at me while I smirk. "Hey at least you're mine now-" I immediately stop talking. Did I just say what I think I said?

Taehyung turned around and tilted his head. "Say that again?"

"Nothing. Leave me alone." I said feeling embarrassed and sounding so idiotic. I could not believe I just said that to him. Did he even hear? God of course he heard.