Our Little Secret

CHRIS'S POINT OF VIEW

I'm sitting on the couch next to Kuza. And every time his arm brushes against mine, I have to cover my face because when I blush, its very noticeable. And yes, I'm gay if anyone was wondering. I have a major crush on Kuza but I don't know if he feels the same way about me. But I do know that he is gay too which might make things easier. There really is only one way to find out, I have to tell him. "Uhh, Kuza, can I tell you something?" I asked, a little nervous. "Of course, what is it?" he asked. "Well, I have a crush on you and I was wondering if you felt the same way," I said. "Aww Chris, that's so sweet," he replied. I giggled and next thing I knew, his lips were pressed against mine. "So does that mean you like me back?" I asked. "Yes, yes it does," he replied. We both hugged and kissed then held hands while we watched TV. "So do you want to go out with me?" I asked. "Yes, yes I do," he replied. Next thing I knew, he was on my lap and had his lips pressed against mine. "What are we gonna do if the guys find out?" I asked, concerned. "Don't worry sweety, they won't as long as we don't say anything. We should be more worried if our parents find out. But if the guys find out, they shouldn't make a big deal about it. But since my parents and your parents are homophobes, they can't find out. Not until we move in together and away from them," he hugged me tight and I hugged him back. I kissed the top of his head. "I love you," I said. "I love you too," he hugged me tighter.

Well it turns out, that Kuza did feel the same way. Which makes me so happy. And it went better than what I thought. I just hope that if the guys find out, they support us. And as long as our parents don't find out that me and Kuza are together, we should be fine. I suck at talking, especially when it comes to my crush. But I was a little surprised to find out that Kuza has a crush on me too. And I can't even think straight around my crush. But now that my crush is my boyfriend, I might get better at talking to him. "Babyyyyy," I giggled. "What?" he asked. "I love you," I smiled. "I love you too babyyyyy," he replied. Then we both laughed and hugged each other. "I want this to last forever," I said. "Me too," he smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I smiled and kissed him on the lips. "I'm just happy I get to call you mine," I said. "I am proud to have you," he said. "And just think, you're my first," I smiled. "Really, how could someone as cute and sexy as you have only one boyfriend?" he asked. "Very easily, I was saving myself for the right one. And the right one is in my arms right now," I made him giggle and blush so much. "Kiss me, kiss me, kiss me," he whined like a little kid. So I kissed him and he smiled at me. "You're such a fucking dork," I laughed. "Yes, but I'm a cute dork, right babe," he said. "Yes, a very cute dork to be exact," I replied. That made him blush. "Well we are just lucky that I have this place to myself for the next six months or so," I said. "Really, where did your parents go?" he asked. "They went to someplace in Europe I think. And they obviously never take me anywhere," I said. "But why, you're their kid," he said, confused. "They told me that it would be embarrassing if they brought their gay son out in public or on a trip around the world," I sighed. "Huh, that's weird. I mean, my parents don't like me because I'm gay, but they still take me places," he said. "Yeah, must be nice. The only time I get to leave is on the holidays or if I go to school," I sighed. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I seriously had no idea. I shouldn't have rubbed that in your face. I feel so bad now. I guess you don't even want to be with someone like me anyway. And I bet you don't even like me because I get to go on road trips or be in public with my parents. Oh great, I just did it again. I am the worst boyfriend ever," he rambled on. "Okay, okay, I get it. You feel bad. But its nothing to worry about. If I wasn't home, we would have never gotten together. And I really do love you babe. I want this relationship to last as long as possible. And you are the best boyfriend ever," I said as I hugged him tight. "Are you sure?" he asked. "Yes, I am," I smiled at him. Next thing I knew, he was attacking my neck with kisses and love bites. "I love you baby," I said. "I love you too babe," he smiled. Then I attacked his face with kisses and left a couple of live bites on his neck. And that's when we heard the front door open. "Hello, is anyone home?" It was a woman's voice. It was muffled but I heard it. And even though my bedroom was in the basement, I heard everything. "Who is it?" Kuza asked. "Don't know, let's go see," I said as I pretended to shut my Xbox off. "Yeah," I yelled as I went up the stairs. "Okay, just making sure," the woman said. "Oh, its you," I sighed. "Well that's no way to treat you're sister you fag. Who's this?" she asked. "A friend from school," I said, crossing my arms. "Oh, I thought you would have found a fuck buddy by now," she laughed. "Yeah, as if. The freak can't even get a boyfriend none the less a fuck buddy," her boyfriend walked in. "Hey, leave him alone," Kuza said. "What was that?" my sisters boyfriend got in Kuza's face. "I said leave him alone," Kuza raised his voice. "Woah, for a little guy, you sure are feisty," he said. "Well, I came here to get the rest of my stuff so I can move in with my boyfriend. So once I'm out, I'm never coming back. And then you two fags can have the place to your selves," she laughed as she went to her bedroom to get the rest of her stuff. "Dude, I am so sorry. I don't even know why she treats you like that. I mean, she does the same thing to me and my friends. Oh, my name is Adam. Do you know the band Three Days Grace by any chance?" he asked. "I'm Chris, and I don't know if she told you my actual name. And yeah, I know the band, why," I said. "That's my band. And I bet you could start you're own band if you really wanted too. And no, every time she seems to mention you, she cals you fag or something mean like that," he said. "Huh, that's not a surprise. So why are you being nice to us?" I asked, confused. "Well, just because you're sister treats you like shit, doesn't mean I have to. Who's you're friend?" Adam asked. "Oh, this is Mike but most people call him Kuza," I said. "Ahh, is it okay if I call you Kuza?" he asked Kuza. "Yeah, you're pretty cool I guess," Kuza smiled. Then my sister came down the stairs. "Why are you being nice to these fags?" she asked. "Well, just because you're mean to them, doesn't mean I have to be," Adam said. "Oh, so that's how its going to be huh. We are done. I will move in with my friend Matt instead," she said. "What band is he from?" Adam asked. "Bullet For My Valentine," she said. So my sister left after her friend showed up to get her. "Oh well, I've been trying to get her to break up with me for two weeks now. And it finally happened," Adam said. "Oh," Kuza said. "You know Chris, I don't know how you manage to live with her for as long as you have," he said. "Well I basically live in the basement so I am always down there," I said. "Why?" Adam was confused at this. "That's where my bedroom and my own little kitchen is," I said. "So you don't get actual meals," Adam said. "Nope, its either microwaved or straight from the fridge. Well unless its a holiday," I said. "Ahh, well I got to go and get her shit out if my apartment. See you guys later," he said. "Does that make us friends now?" I asked. "If you want to be friends, then yeah," he said as he opened the door. "Okay, we can be friends. Right Kuza," I said. "Right," Kuza nodded his head. So Adam left and we went back to my bedroom. "That was close," I said. "Yeah, it was," Kuza agreed.