It Was A Mistake

KUZA'S POINT OF VIEW

So Chris decided to invite one of his friends over. Which is okay I guess. I mean, I like Ricky. He's a nice guy and he is very understanding. I have only talked to him once and it was a nice conversation. "Babe, Ricky is going to be here soon. What are we gonna do when he gets here? Play video games or watch movies?" Chris asked, hugging me. "We could play video games for a while," I said. "Okay, sounds good. Then maybe we can watch a movie after," he said. "Sounds fun," I smiled. We kissed and that's when we gears Ricky come in from upstairs. "I'm here," we heard him shout. "We are down stairs," Chris yelled up to him. Then Ricky opened the basement door and came down after closing it again. Me and Chris are still hugging as he came down. "I see you got a boyfriend. No need to worry, your secret is safe with me. So what are we doing?" Ricky asked. "Well, we decided that we could play video games for a while then watch a movie," Chris said. "Okay, works for me," Ricky said, sitting on Chris's bed. So Chris handed me and Ricky a controller and one for himself. "Alright, let's play Call Of Duty," Ricky said. "Okay," Chris sighed. "So how ya been Kuza?" Ricky asked me. "I'm fine," I said. "Well, I need to use the bathroom. I will be back, don't start without me," Chris said. He kissed my forehead before he went up to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. "He's lucky to have you," Ricky said. "Yeah, I love him so much," I said, fiddling with the sleeves of my shirt. 'You're okay Kuza. He's just a friend and there is nothing to worry about....' I was snapped out of my thoughts when Ricky kissed me. He never broke the kiss. I tried to push him off but he is stronger than me. He pulled me onto his lap and deepened the kiss. 'I don't want this. Chris is going to be so hurt if Ricky doesn't stop' were the only thoughts that were running through my head. I kept trying to get away from Ricky but it was already to late. Chris was on his way back down the stairs. I heard him gasp and I knew his eyes were welling up with tears. I didn't even have to look at him. Then I yanked Ricky's hair as hard as I could. It causes him to push me off his lap and onto the floor. I took one look at Chris and I knew he was hurting. "Babe, please forgive me. I didn't want him to kiss me. He forced me too. I was trying to break the kiss and he only pulled me closer and held me tighter. I love you Chris. The kiss with Ricky meant nothing," I said, tears welling up in my eyes. "I'm sorry, but you have to go," Chris said. "B-but babe, please. I have no where to go. My parents kicked me out," I cried. "Not you babe. Ricky, I want you out of my house, now," Chris said. So Ricky got up off Chris's bed and left. "I thought you wanted me to leave," I cried. "No, I want you to stay. And I forgive you. I know you wouldn't cheat in me. You love me way to much and I love you. And I watched you try and break the kiss with him," he said, hugging me tight. "So do you still love me? I will understand if you don't. And if you don't then I will leave," I said, clearly upset. "Of course I still love you. I don't want anyone else. I want you and only you. I would die without you in my life," he said, hugging me tight and then he kissed my forehead. I whimpered as he let me go and went over to sit on his bed. "Come here," he said, motioning for me to go sit with him. I slowly walked over to him, afraid he was going to hit me. "Its okay, I'm not going to hit you," he said. I relaxed a little bit and sat next to him. "I am so sorry for what happened. If you want to break up with...." I was cut off when he kissed me. "Its okay babe. And I don't want to break up with you. Now calm down," he said, wrapping me in his arms. "I love you," he said. "I love you too," I smiled. He held me tight and I relaxed under his touch. "You worry to much," he said. "I know, and that's what ruined my last relationship," I sighed, tear welling up in my eyes. "Well I don't plan on ever leaving you," he said, holding me as close to himself as he possibly could. "I really want us to last forever," I said, burying my face into his chest. "Me too, and we will. I am not breaking up with you over something Ricky did," he said.

I still feel bad because Ricky kissed me. And Chris did forgive me which is a good thing. I mean, I didn't want the kiss. Its something that Ricky wanted. And he almost cost me the love of my life. More like, my over thinking almost cost me the love of my life. Oh god, here we go again. I'm over thinking. What fun! Not really, but I know Chris is upset but he's more upset with Ricky than what he is with me. Chris saw me try to break the kiss with him. But I still saw how hurt he was. But I want my relationship with Chris to last forever. I don't want it to end up like the last one. "I'm tired babe, we should take a nap," I yawned, wrapping my arms around him. "Yeah, I'm tired myself," he yawned, hugging me. So I let him go so he could lay down. I then cuddled up to him. He wrapped an arm around me and I relaxed under his touch. "I love you," I yawned again, closing my eyes. "I love you too," he yawned back, closing his eyes. And soon enough, we both fell asleep cuddled up to each other.