CH 1: Where It Began

The sound of water dripping was echoed throughout the lonely mansion, nothing else was heard.  Maybe it wasn't just water...Just maybe.

Master worked underground, day 'till night, in his laboratory which no one knew about except for him.  Beakers full of different colored liquids lined the shelves against the walls.  Jars of body parts that are located in and outside the body system, and many other mythical items all floating in some sort of liquid.

There was a large neighborhood at the bottom of the mountain kinda like a mini village, it had many people and those people kept building.  Yet no one dared to come up the mountain for three reasons.  #1 Rumors about the mansion, horrible ones #2 Unknown territory and animals #3 No one has ever survived the journey up to tell others about it. 

He was immortal, lonely, selfish, and easy to anger.  His name was never known to us, Who is this us? you might wonder,  his creations to do whatever he commands.

●Myuu Lin (Envy)● Min Kyoto (Lust) ● Ami Astraea (Greed)●

Master hadn't made much of his creations, he was only just beginning, because you see in order to make a new humanoid-like pets.  He needed parts of all different kinds of creatures including humans, you get the basic picture right?

His first pet was Envy, she was made on accident.  Master tried recreating his dead daughter, who killed herself from insanity...from him,  but he greatly failed in mixing the serums together and made Envy in the process of doing so.  After thinking on what to do with her, he decided to keep her to do his commands.  Myuu was his treasure, he favored her more.  Which made things horrible at times.

Second came Lust, he was made from Masters old desires that were never felt anymore.  Min was likely made to get many of the women that ran the street shops to do as he pleases, as long as master says its okay.  One example was to get one of the gems from the girl jeweler for Master's new pet.  Greed.

Third is Greed, Master wasn't very happy with this creation because Ami was a shy girl.  Which led to him having to try and make her insane, but still in his mind she was a waste of a gem.  Master still is trying to make her insane with every little serum he can think of.

No one knew that the three weren't actually humans, but what they did know was that the three was danger and was the most wanted.  Each worth $1,000 if they were turned in, but that never happened due to them being inhuman and also them not having feelings which was great to their Master.

Which led to where they are at now, oh might i add something that will be important.  The creations can't feel emotions other than the sin they are based to be.

This is how it began.

●●●●●●

HEYYYYYYYYYYYY! Its me Creep-P Girl, this is my first story here on Wattpad.  If there is any errors in the story kindly message me and i will fix it, Also if you have any suggestions i'm always open to hearing them.  Another thing, this is gonna be the first time using the writing in the middle paragraphs.  Usually i would use the left to right in the google docs, heh sorry for the 'getting of topic' author's note and don't worry this is only the beginning of the story so it won't usually be this short.  

Well that's all for now, give me a chance and continue reading the story.  Thanks so much if you do so, it means alot to me that at least someone will read the stories i make lol.  Well bye now! (I'm already getting ideas for the next chapter XD)